Warframe: The Duviri Paradox

GazzaGarratt

Its been a while since Warframe surfaced on FG after having quite a decent following back in the day. This launch trailer shows off the newest part of Warframe coming on April 26th on all platforms - I assume it all is still free too.

Looks like the game is getting an overhaul which allows you to go straight into this if you wish or start the game with all other content instead. Some lovely looking areas and lots of modifications if people are into that. The Devstream seems to go through a ton of stuff that is available. Would be good to know if you can start the main campaign and jump into this whenever you want to as it seems like a potential separate open world area that is connected to the main Warframe world in certain ways.

Who's been playing of late and anyone fancying this as a playthrough at all?

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

On 4/21/2023 at 9:13 AM, MrBiron said:

I've tried this a few times but never really got into it as it gets boring playing on your own.

I'd agree on that front. Its similar to Destiny in that way, as sometimes it helps having someone experienced that just knows what certain items or missions are supposed to be next. I got totally lost last time I played. It would be good to know from anyone experienced if you should try this new bit out or do the main campaign instead. I think i'll try and install later tonight when I get chance.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

I've been playing this a bit more and I'm still very confused as to what to do. I see I have a mission that tells me to do a few things, I go to do those things only to be told I can't do those things as there are other things to do *before* I can do the things I need to do 🤷‍♂️ I think I'm still only very early on in the actual progress of the game and a lot of the missions I keep trying to do are from much later in the game. I'll stick at it and see if I can figure out what the shit is actually going on.

fart.gif

2 hours ago, MrBiron said:

I've been playing this a bit more and I'm still very confused as to what to do. I see I have a mission that tells me to do a few things, I go to do those things only to be told I can't do those things as there are other things to do *before* I can do the things I need to do 🤷‍♂️ I think I'm still only very early on in the actual progress of the game and a lot of the missions I keep trying to do are from much later in the game. I'll stick at it and see if I can figure out what the shit is actually going on.

Can't believe they still have that problem. They surely must be aware of how off-putting it is to new players trying to figure out how the hell to play the game 🙈

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

So I started this Duviri thingy and guess I am in some kind if tutorial. Got some blades from a dude and have to do some basic training. I need to restore some health by pressing R1+O but only thing that happens is that I swing my blade. So annoying. 

I know I remapped the melee buttons last time I played but they always went back after each update. 

I thought I would just be using my warframe here but seems like a new game in the game.

Controls are a bit dogdy, or the game. Reset controller back to standard and could finally heal. Only for the blocking not to work. Character blocked but it didnt count on the objective. Had to re enter the mission 3 times before it worked.

Got the figurine back together.

First impression is a little meh. Quest doesnt feel like Warframe other than the Paradax missions. And why do I have to level up stuff again...

Finished the quest.  Got the Sun and Moon BP, but seems it gonna take ages to get the resources to build it.

On another note, it seems my mods have been cleared from my weapons, which sucks as I cant remember now how each was built.

Anyone else done the quest? Fun to know what you think of it.