Where are you going first in Season 2?

Tove

Season 2  

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

DMZ Al Mazrah. 

I went to see how the new changes affect things and see how things are balanced. 

Then I want to see what I need to do in the path of the Ronin to unlock the crossbow 

Depending on the battle pass I might play KC to quickly rank up the pass or maybe shipment if available

8 minutes ago, Tove said:

I’ve added ranked and hardcore to the poll. I’m interested to see what levelling is like in DMZ as I was at 240ish when I started playing originally.

The most efficient way to level up the battle pass is the shortest game possible. BP leveling had nothing to do with your own leveling in season 1.  I tried to compare and I agree.  A KC match is 10 minutes at most. DMZ is 25-30 minutes and yields less progression but more XP

4 minutes ago, cyberninja2601 said:

The most efficient way to level up the battle pass is the shortest game possible. BP leveling had nothing to do with your own leveling in season 1.  I tried to compare and I agree.  A KC match is 10 minutes at most. DMZ is 25-30 minutes and yields less progression but more XP

my experience was that the BP seemed to be related to time in game, it seemed to me that matches which lasted longer gave me more progress towards the BP although it was difficult to actually tell how much BP you were getting. 

15 hours ago, Tove said:

I’ve added ranked and hardcore to the poll.

I'm interested in ranked as per the Ranked Play thread going on, but I'll likely start in 6v6 Quick Play to get a feel for the changes first. DMZ play always depends on who is on if i'm honest. If i see more than 3 of us in a chat party or online, it usually ends up in MP instead so everyone can play together. I wish DMZ parties could have more players!

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

6v6 later tonight after footy...extra New Map dropping with Season 2 😁

20230215_170426.jpg

Good move after the feedback for Multiplayer updates.

Well, went to HC. Obviously connection and hit detection matters more and I got quite a few hitmarkers and died. Killed even when I ran behind concrete cover.

But might even get platinum smgs now, got 5 or 6 longshots in one game om Raceway.

New map felt a bit too big. And with HC ,the hardcore camping follows. Several games where the timer ended the game.

Didn't get on after football last night as I forgot to download the patch before I went out. May do it late tonight, as I think Gran Turismo won't happen tonight due to numbers.

Where am I going? well where I went is HC.  HC, or Tier 1 as it was, is always my go to when playing solo.  Having played so much core in a party, I had forgotten how campy HC can be; the first game was TDM on Dome and we only won before the timer as I was running round and got 32 kills as everyone else was too busy sitting on their thumbs in corners.  Still it's great playing some HC and getting used to the super quick TTK again.  Not to mention being able to more easily level up the rubbish guns.

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

I voted for 6v6 and it's where I went I did half a game in an underway dome game and left and then started a game of dom on embassy and left after a few minutes when I realised that being forced to play in quickplay and being offered the museum map and some other gamemode that somehow ended up on my filter isn't for me. I realise that to actually enjoy playing solo without alcohol I like shipment style energetic action and using an FPS game for actually shooting others so for me I'll be going to something else now season 2 is not for me. You guys enjoy.👍

I went for some DMZ on Ashika Island and man that map is tough, because it’s smaller and everyone spawns around the edge of the map and you have to push inwards to do basically anything you find that you come across other players really early on. 

I did some missions on Ashika and then dropped over to Al Mazrah and finished some more missions here, I finished with a few 6v6 games. Looking forward to jumping back into DMZ tonight and making progress towards that third insured weapon slot. 

2 hours ago, Greboth said:

I think you’re playing the game wrong if you’re not actually shooting people in normal 6v6 gamemodes 😂

Maybe they're just better at hiding 😜 I'll get back on when infinity ward inevitably bring back shipment 🤣

4 hours ago, Tove said:

I went for some DMZ on Ashika Island and man that map is tough, because it’s smaller and everyone spawns around the edge of the map and you have to push inwards to do basically anything you find that you come across other players really early on. 

I did some missions on Ashika and then dropped over to Al Mazrah and finished some more missions here, I finished with a few 6v6 games. Looking forward to jumping back into DMZ tonight and making progress towards that third insured weapon slot. 

Yah that map hard. I think you need a good squad to succeed there. I did do a few extractions but there is little loot from what I saw. I tried to do the gas can one. There are only two fuel stations and none had the cans. Could not find vests either. Backpacks are not a problem. Will take time to get use to it

16 minutes ago, cyberninja2601 said:

Yah that map hard. I think you need a good squad to succeed there. I did do a few extractions but there is little loot from what I saw. I tried to do the gas can one. There are only two fuel stations and none had the cans. Could not find vests either. Backpacks are not a problem. Will take time to get use to it

I struggled to find a cash register on Ashika that's the main reason I switched back to Al Mazrah