DMZ Season 2

Tove

On 3/4/2023 at 4:14 AM, Tove said:

I completed the poppy farmer house mission yesterday! Fortunately I did it on the first attempt with the key that’s given as a reward for an earlier mission. 

Much better than last season when they this took my weeks because I had to find 2 extra keys.

If you run into that again go to the DMZ facebook page, some people will run the mission with you or trade keys for that very reason. I have not done it, but I have not seen anyone complain since the users are not anonymous

I'm so pumped right now! I can't believe that I just completed the Predator Mission on Crown Tier 4

I've been trying throughout the night to do it and honestly I wasn't actually expecting to complete it. I'll do a full write up of the mission shortly as I'm planning on writing up about the first half of Season 2 in my PPR and will for sure include this!

CrownTier4Predator.PNG.9111ac4b437ea9064a285a8fe6de43b0.PNG

On 3/11/2023 at 12:59 AM, Tove said:

I'm so pumped right now! I can't believe that I just completed the Predator Mission on Crown Tier 4

I've been trying throughout the night to do it and honestly I wasn't actually expecting to complete it. I'll do a full write up of the mission shortly as I'm planning on writing up about the first half of Season 2 in my PPR and will for sure include this!

CrownTier4Predator.PNG.9111ac4b437ea9064a285a8fe6de43b0.PNG

This is ridiculous! Well done!

Just as James said @Tove, this is awesome work!

Your stories and updates have been a great read. So much so, I tried to have some time for some DMZ this past weekend and really enjoyed it. One quick game on Friday @LordBaguette and @James5497 jumped in with me and we ended up getting a Tier 2 quest where we needed to get a few UAV Towers done, buy a car, drive across the whole map to the City to kill 15 people with the turret and then blow it up. Hilarious stuff as there ended up being multiple teams at the Extraction point given we had around 3-4 minutes to go. I feel like those games give you the best feeling as its definitely high risk, high reward. Extracted with £97k but didn't realise until afterwards....just kept picking up the dog tags whilst gunfire went off everywhere. Love pieces of candy 😅

Which faction has the best and fun missions to do so far in Season 2?

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

4 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Just as James said @Tove, this is awesome work!

Your stories and updates have been a great read. So much so, I tried to have some time for some DMZ this past weekend and really enjoyed it. One quick game on Friday @LordBaguette and @James5497 jumped in with me and we ended up getting a Tier 2 quest where we needed to get a few UAV Towers done, buy a car, drive across the whole map to the City to kill 15 people with the turret and then blow it up. Hilarious stuff as there ended up being multiple teams at the Extraction point given we had around 3-4 minutes to go. I feel like those games give you the best feeling as its definitely high risk, high reward. Extracted with £97k but didn't realise until afterwards....just kept picking up the dog tags whilst gunfire went off everywhere. Love pieces of candy 😅

Which faction has the best and fun missions to do so far in Season 2?

I think as far as mission goes that's subjective.  For example some require that you kill other operators (real players). So require that you do something "complex" like put trackers on 4 of the extract choppers. 

Some are high risk, like the hard drive drop off which you need to make sure don't get killed along the way or you need to completely restart. Some are very routine but allow you to do things like level up your guns. 

Depends what you like to do. There are tons of people for example who just love killing other operators and screwing up their missions so the killing ones are fun

Thanks @James5497@GazzaGarratt

I don't know if I could pick a particular faction which has been fun but I'm going to write up about Season 2 this week as Reloaded is coming out on wednesday I'll include in this which missions in particular I found fun. there hasn't been too many frustrating ones yet. 

14 hours ago, cyberninja2601 said:

Some are high risk, like the hard drive drop off which you need to make sure don't get killed along the way or you need to completely restart. Some are very routine but allow you to do things like level up your guns. 

You know what, we experienced this that night too! And you're right its a sucker punch, especially when you go to one map, get the intel and need to go to the other map to drop the intel off. Love the idea of how mixing the missions across 2 maps works. Hopefully more of the same at the higher tiers.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb