Gran Turismo 7 Race night

Greboth
   (0 reviews)
Gran Turismo / Racing

Event details

I'm trying to organise a GT7 race night over on OCUK (another forum boooo 😛 ) so thought I'd post it here too.

Hopefully between here and there we can get a good number together for a private race.

Race 1
Gr3 Trial Mountain
BoP enabled, no set ups
Soft tyres (no tyre wear)
8 laps

Race 2
Gr4 Sardegna Layout A
BoP enabled, no set ups
Any tyres
Tyre wear x4

Fuel x5
12 laps

And for more of a while card
Race 3
PP500 limit
Tokyo Central clockwise
Any tyres, set up, etc.
5 laps

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I can't even believe you swore like that on here @Greboth. This is a fun place you know, they better realise that and see this is THE place to be 😎😄

On a serious note, i'll try and make it - word of warning though is that I know that we all do our best to race nicely but sometimes accidents happen and will continue that way. We know that, but do they? Thats all I care about, cos if they enjoy it, they know where the next races are... 😎

28 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

I can't even believe you swore like that on here @Greboth. This is a fun place you know, they better realise that and see this is THE place to be 😎😄

On a serious note, i'll try and make it - word of warning though is that I know that we all do our best to race nicely but sometimes accidents happen and will continue that way. We know that, but do they? Thats all I care about, cos if they enjoy it, they know where the next races are... 😎

Sorry Lee, I will try not to swear again.

I think it goes without saying though, as clean as everyone tries to keep it accidents do happen now and then.