GT7 - weekend club races

phil bottle
   (0 reviews)
Community Calendar

Event details

Since we got @Capn_Underpants  to nail down a date, which I feel is an achievement in itself 😅 I'm booking us in.

Provisionally set to 4pm UK time but we can amend that if needed.

Any track requests, please ads them below. 

I think we had 6 of us for Thursday night in the end, and let's see if we can beat that.

Daytona is going to be a race for certain....but in cars that have brakes and can turn, this time 😁

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

As Blackburn are playing Coventry (at Coventry), then i've managed to get some away tickets so i'll likely be on after the match if you're still around. Be good to get more of us on for sure. Looking forward to seeing all the different flags online!

1 hour ago, Shucker said:

Where dis? This has to be some legit, old-skool shizz if it's road trip worthy. 

Also, what time should I meet you at your place? Will chip in for gas money.

Heading here, feel free to meet us. Weather looks good too so I may take the E39 up. My buddy we are meeting just picked up a '18 M2 for his collection.

As for road trip, na this is a normal weekend for us, my parents live only a few miles away so I've done this drive for years. I grew up eating these wings, they are famous for dirty wings. Fried, sauced, then fried and sauced again. Was an accident like 40 years ago and now they are legendary. The tavern has been around in some shape since like 17 something.

JTIMOTHYS.COM

Over 41 years of hospitality celebrating the Taverne Tradition. Visit J. Timothy's Taverne in Plainville, CT for famous...

45 mins outside of Manhattan in North Stamford CT. Feel free to swing by if you come down. We have an extra room too. I do have a business trip to India in Octoberish so not sure I'll be around. If I'm around, happy to take you around city, been working there for a little over a decade. Have my favorite steak house, great drink places. All sorts of things.

@Capn_Underpants

@Teenwolf25

If you haven't done this already, go to daily races and enter the Manufacturers series. You will have to choose a car manufacturer but you will then be given two free cars, a Gr.3 and a Gr.4. 

You will keep these cars for the duration of the series nut when it ends and starts again you will have the option to change manufacturer.

Hope that makes sense🤗

8 hours ago, Shucker said:

Fun to just kick around the track and chill for a couple of hours. Thx all.

Also, @TurboR56Mini pointed out the V6 Clio in the Used Car market. That thing is fun on a bun and handles great. Worth grabbing. (Gonna have to buy one IRL and follow him on his dream road trip to Alaska.)

Absolutely! Thanks all for a couple of good races, really enjoyed it!