5-a-side Meet and Greet

Lurchzy
   (0 reviews)
Community Calendar

Event details

Good morning you Gamin' bunch, 

I'd like to get the ball rolling on a meet up here in Coventry. The idea is we play an hour or so of football, then jump over to the pub for a good catch up. 

The date is still undetermined but I'd like to get a number just to see how many would be interested anyway. 

Would be nice to see so people not living in Coventry too, if they can make there way over for a day/night. 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

1 hour ago, Ajay said:

me and crispy are 100% down but date may need changing for us to be able to come but sounds great

Hi Ajay, awesome to hear! Would the 12th be OK for you two? Jordie can't make the 5th either. 

56 minutes ago, Antpool84 said:

Hey peeps, where are we at the mo regarding this? Since its a week Saturday thought i would see if its still going ahead 😊

i'm trying to find 2 different dates if i'm honest. I know that now its end of season and I have to take the kids to the last match of the season. Given only 4 have said yes so far anyway, if we get 2 different Saturdays in the coming months, we just need to encourage people to travel for the day to somewhere for a few hours and then maybe a drink if people want to afterwards. 👍

2 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

i'm trying to find 2 different dates if i'm honest. I know that now its end of season and I have to take the kids to the last match of the season. Given only 4 have said yes so far anyway, if we get 2 different Saturdays in the coming months, we just need to encourage people to travel for the day to somewhere for a few hours and then maybe a drink if people want to afterwards. 👍

That sounds good to me dude 😊

Ahh bugger that's my wedding anniversary so probably wont be able to make it......although I would probably rather play than spend the day with the wife 😅👀