DSC Raid

RenFengge
   (0 reviews)
Destiny

Event details

I've been told that there's a want for a DSC run for Sunday! Challenge? Triumph? Dunno. You guys choose!

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

This one I can make!  I just have to be done by 3pm EST since I have to be at work by 4pm that day.  (There is a possibility of a last-minute cancel from me if the person working the day shift has to do an emergent procedure or some other thing happens that requires me to show up early).  

Yeah 4pm not a good time for me and Charlie , 2pm much better, not sure of people’s availability but Charlie and I should be around sundays and maybe Saturday. Could also do a DSC on the evening say Thursday 

On 1/19/2021 at 8:33 AM, Baabcat said:

Yeah 4pm not a good time for me and Charlie , 2pm much better, not sure of people’s availability but Charlie and I should be around sundays and maybe Saturday. Could also do a DSC on the evening say Thursday 

Baab - what if we run this at 7AM ET/12PM GMT? 

1 hour ago, RedBeardCG said:

Well....if it's at 7AM EST I'll have to pass.  Need a little bit more sleep since I'm working later that night lol

We'll figure this out...

On 1/21/2021 at 2:35 AM, Baabcat said:

What time does work for you @RedBeardCG   ?

I hate to cancel, but I don't think I can make this week's raid.  It's already been a long work week with a long day ahead of me tomorrow. I think I'll just sleep and recuperate before heading into work Sunday evening.  Hopefully I can join in next weekend though! 

22 minutes ago, RedBeardCG said:

I hate to cancel, but I don't think I can make this week's raid.  It's already been a long work week with a long day ahead of me tomorrow. I think I'll just sleep and recuperate before heading into work Sunday evening.  Hopefully I can join in next weekend though! 

Sure Red, just let us know what works for you next weekend and we will try and work something out 

3 hours ago, Baabcat said:

So, @RenFengge , what do you think we should do - blast through DSC at 1pm maybe, then do Last Wish?  Or just try and get a full clear of Last Wish done? Happy with either

We will have a full raid team tomorrow. And, it will probably be the usuals for this group.

I, myself, would like to get as competent with Last Wish as I am with DSC. We've done the run on DSC this week, and I think some in our group is looking to get some Last Wish weapons like 1K? (yes, I'm figuring this out in my brain as I type).

Maybe, Let's focus on Last Wish tomorrow at 8AM ET/1PM GMT. What time is your cut off until you and Charlie have to get back to real life?

@Baabcat , @Venom , @Kemp210 , @Ajay , @Bluebear , @TurboR56Mini  - I am leaving this up because the RSVPs are slightly different. Please note:

1 January 24, 2021 Raid will be at 8AM ET/1PM GMT. You are the 6 people in the raid. Raid is Last Wish (or switch to DSC if you want).

I will be online but playing Ghost of Tsushima. If you need me to hop in, cool. If not, I will be continuing to be all samurai/ninja in my game lol.