Leviathan Raid - Sat

GazzaGarratt
   (0 reviews)
Destiny

Event details

For Saturday night. Would be good to see if a FG fireteam can assemble for this.

Starting it later in the UK as people may want to do trials beforehand. Make sure you RSVP and let us know if you can or can't make it. Cheers.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Good run last night, I was so expecting to find it a frustrating experience but upto the final boss it's pretty fun and doesn't take years once it's sorted.

So thanks @igotmollywhopped for all the instructions and @GazzaGarratt @Diddums while he was there lol @SensaiNemesis@Synnith and @Mikepjbell for jumping in at final boss.. where I think Chad was right it's what made kingsfall a ballache losing one member is a fail basically and that just means your as weak as your worst member and when people are new that doesn't help.

It was such a great run if i'm honest. Past 2 whole sections; Baths and Dogs in reasonable good times considering it was most people's first proper go at the raid. Communication and keeping calm is key. I think we'll need to do these sections quite a few more times with lots of FG to make sure we all feel comfortable. We'll also definitely need to be patient with the wipes! I think cos we all were relatively calm about it we ended up not wiping too much which was great to do. Calus is another story though.

Aaaaaaannd I got anothe Rocket Launcher. Sorry Chris and Chad :D

2 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

It was such a great run if i'm honest. Past 2 whole sections; Baths and Dogs in reasonable good times considering it was most people's first proper go at the raid. Communication and keeping calm is key. I think we'll need to do these sections quite a few more times with lots of FG to make sure we all feel comfortable. We'll also definitely need to be patient with the wipes! I think cos we all were relatively calm about it we ended up not wiping too much which was great to do. Calus is another story though.

Aaaaaaannd I got anothe Rocket Launcher. Sorry Chris and Chad :D

Yea.. yea.. yea...   

bastard.

Good run though.  We really nailed most of that.  The final encounter is a real bitch, but communication is key for that one.  I dropped the pulse rifle and a shit load of tokens.  I really wanna kill that Calus fuck!

Glad to step in chaps, A-team 4 lyfe yo. :P

It helps when everyone understands their own role and sticks to it. Having done everything in the raid except completing the final part now I've come to the conclusion that sticking to your own task is best, and apart from giving people a res, sometimes helping others can be detrimental. If everyone sticks to their own tasks it seems to run a lot smoother.

Looking forward to running it again, but only if my A-team partner @Diddums is going, otherwise we're all fucked.

Let's face it, you need us.

Hahaha.

I love it when a plan comes together

On 10/2/2017 at 9:38 AM, Mikepjbell said:

Glad to step in chaps, A-team 4 lyfe yo. :P

It helps when everyone understands their own role and sticks to it. Having done everything in the raid except completing the final part now I've come to the conclusion that sticking to your own task is best, and apart from giving people a res, sometimes helping others can be detrimental. If everyone sticks to their own tasks it seems to run a lot smoother.

Looking forward to running it again, but only if my A-team partner @Diddums is going, otherwise we're all fucked.

Let's face it, you need us.

Hahaha.

I love it when a plan comes together

We beasted them scrubs, fuckin' benchwarmers, the lot of them!