Zombies: The Final Reich

tronic44

WWII_Zombies_Meta_Hero_1080px_V1.png

I was interested to know how far people had got through the main Easter egg, i call it Easter egg but it's not really? Also i wondered what's the highest wave people have got to?

Phil and i managed to get to the point where you shoot generators down from a zeppelin that's flying around, i've recorded our run and hope to chuck out a quick edit very soon. I think that was also our highest wave, which was around 23 - 24.

Absolutely loving zombies in this game, the only let down is that there's only one map. I might actually buy the map packs just to get a new zombie map, that's how much i'm enjoying it!

I had a brief look and it's quite good. I like how they've given objectives which helps - Treyarch made Black Ops 3 so complicated to the extent, you needed 4 people in sync doing fucking handstands whilst signing the national anthem in a ritual just to open a bloody door. If you didn't watch it on YouTube or follow the lore to its smallest detail; you were screwed. WW2 seems more simple and enjoyable than Treyarch's overly-complex iteration now. 

I uninstalled the game so wont be playing it again but zombies will probably be the only worthwhile thing about it for many people. 

2 hours ago, J4MES OX4D said:

I had a brief look and it's quite good. I like how they've given objectives which helps - Treyarch made Black Ops 3 so complicated to the extent, you needed 4 people in sync doing fucking handstands whilst signing the national anthem in a ritual just to open a bloody door. If you didn't watch it on YouTube or follow the lore to its smallest detail; you were screwed. WW2 seems more simple and enjoyable than Treyarch's overly-complex iteration now. 

I uninstalled the game so wont be playing it again but zombies will probably be the only worthwhile thing about it for many people. 

That's exactly the reason why i like it, they've still included the crazy work-it-out-for-yourself Easter egg but having the step by step one is perfect. It tells you what to do but you still have to figure out where you have to go. Waves of zombies are fun but it gets old quick, this is genuinely difficult, which i likes :)

Beat the easter egg "boss" on round 21. Then we stopped caring on round 23 and just went down.

I like it, but it's gotten too big and chaotic. I'd be up for playing with a party, but solo this is hell. To be able to beat the boss you need 2-3 people with LMG's, everyone needs the shitty teslagun and I'd recommend Pack-a-punching the Type 100 as during the bossfight that is the only gun you can get ammo for off the walls. You will need someone to run around with quick revive too as the boss is a 1 hit down on you. Make sure that person isn't the same one that's trying to kill the fucker xD

We mostly pulled it off thanks to all 3 of us having PaP weapons at round 15, most of us had all perks and at least 2 of us had LMG's.

Loving it. Beat the boss with my nephew and Josh.

Only let down is 1 map!

Via the FG App

Hats off, cos that is one tricky challenge. The Zeppelin bit is as far as I've managed so far. Though it was just me and Rich. This weekend we shall persevere [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

On 30/11/2017 at 9:12 AM, ChaosGladiator said:

Beat the easter egg "boss" on round 21. Then we stopped caring on round 23 and just went down.

I like it, but it's gotten too big and chaotic. I'd be up for playing with a party, but solo this is hell. To be able to beat the boss you need 2-3 people with LMG's, everyone needs the shitty teslagun and I'd recommend Pack-a-punching the Type 100 as during the bossfight that is the only gun you can get ammo for off the walls. You will need someone to run around with quick revive too as the boss is a 1 hit down on you. Make sure that person isn't the same one that's trying to kill the fucker xD

We mostly pulled it off thanks to all 3 of us having PaP weapons at round 15, most of us had all perks and at least 2 of us had LMG's.

12 hours ago, phil bottle said:

Beat the boss with Rich and Chris at the weekend, took nearly 2 hours lol

There's a vid of the final boss battle on the Forever Gaming YouTube channel.

Really enjoyed itemoji16.png

I'd like to try this later this week but only in a party. May make an event.

Nice one Phil and Rich. I'll take a look at the vid. See if you can put it up on the video section too.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Nice one Phil and Rich. I'll take a look at the vid. See if you can put it up on the video section too.
Fortunately Rich knows what he's doing, him and Chris worked really well together. I only know how to shoot Angry Party Pooper zombies in the face [emoji6]

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

On 5.12.2017 at 9:27 AM, GazzaGarratt said:

I probably missed that event, but I'd be down for going for it again if you lot are. Just a heads up though, I am shit at everything except "training" the zombies at the end of the rounds and shooting the zeppelin :D

[mention=312]GazzaGarratt[/mention] Let’s get two more and give this a go this weekend [emoji106]

Then we’ll play some prop hunt [emoji4]

Works for me mate! Still haven't tried it yet!

Finally tried this tonight and I must say it's actually really entertaining. Slightly overwhelming to start with as @tronic44 knew exactly where to go like a steam train but the objective based idea whilst fighting off hordes of zombies is really intense. Definitely a good change up and left me feeling like I wanted to get further. Rob @TheReverend tried it for the first time too after Rich disconnected (Boo) and whilst we didn't really know what we were doing I can see the appeal in it now.

A good alternative PvE mode that can easily sink a few game nights into it, especially with a 4 FG stack.

Knowing where to get the good guns seriously helps as well. Be handy to know if and when to use the random loot box gun thingy?

I’d honestly watch a video on the level and what steps need to be done. You want to try and do as much as you can without killing the last zombie of a round. There’s quite a lot you can show and teach people whilst playing but when it’s frantic, it’s sometimes impossible.

I don’t have a set time for using the box, I just see how I’m doing with the starting weapons. You definitely want decent weapon before going down to the salt mine.

I’d honestly watch a video on the level and what steps need to be done. You want to try and do as much as you can without killing the last zombie of a round. There’s quite a lot you can show and teach people whilst playing but when it’s frantic, it’s sometimes impossible.

I don’t have a set time for using the box, I just see how I’m doing with the starting weapons. You definitely want decent weapon before going down to the salt mine.
What decent guns would you suggest to get hold of?

Via the FG App

What decent guns would you suggest to get hold of?

Via the FG App

SMGs and LMGs. Avoid sniper and bolt action weapons. They can be upgraded via pack a punch too.
I have a perk whereby I can carry 3 primary weapons. Usually I go for Type 100, grease gun and combat shotgun.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

11 hours ago, phil bottle said:

SMGs and LMGs. Avoid sniper and bolt action weapons. They can be upgraded via pack a punch too.
I have a perk whereby I can carry 3 primary weapons. Usually I go for Type 100, grease gun and combat shotgun.

Good stuff. Do you get the perks from Level 5 onwards then?