Christmas Stuff for 2017

GazzaGarratt

Anyone buying new stuff for Xmas this year? You expecting anything decent?

We've seen this Thomas the Tank Engine track set for nearly a year now and thought it'd be great around the tree but for £60 it seemed a little much.

Well, it went down to £40 at Smyths and I couldn't say no....its bloody awesome and Dax loves it.

42a17aaa0d6119066f7ea6389842fa94.jpg

b54bc73cc5e7911999784505013478e4.jpg

Thomas has voices and songs too. Its a steal at that price.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Im expecting quiet, wife's working and all the yoofs will be elsewhere so as long as I get my usual Christmas morning fry up I'll be all good.

Not sure we'll bother with decorations etc this year tbh it's only stuff for the cats to wreck.

Im expecting quiet, wife's working and all the yoofs will be elsewhere so as long as I get my usual Christmas morning fry up I'll be all good.

Not sure we'll bother with decorations etc this year tbh it's only stuff for the cats to wreck.
Crimbo morning fry up, hell yeah[emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Neither Chad nor I are overly interested in Christmas. We don't even own any decorations other than I two foot tall tree we don't pull out because there's no room in our house. Also our kitten is an asshole and would probably do something stupid to it. The our gift giving is usually just reserved for the nieces and nephews and maybe something for eachother.

This year I'm insisting that the two of us start the tradition of Jolabokaflod. It's an Icelandic thing. They're holiday season kicks off when everyone there gets the book catalog of all the new publications coming out. On Christmas Eve people give one another books and they spend the evening reading (apparently in bed and eating chocolate according to one website). Irregardless of what Chad may think, one can never have too many books.

Hoping to get a waterproof jacket for bowls but, other than that, not really fussed as long as there’s some chocolate about!

Christmas will be different this year as the youngest son and his girlfriend are moving in together in a couple of weeks time so he won’t be around on Christmas morning, but on the plus (and it’s a 6’5” plus) my middle son will be spending Christmas with us for the first time....really looking forward to that!

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

I have two games on my radar that i'd like to get.

-AC: Origins

-South Park

I also have two kitchen appliances that I've always wanted but never get myself.

-Keurig

-Air fryer

Lastly, i'm finishing up reading The Mask Omnibus Vol. 1 & 2. I'd like to pick up a few other ones.

-The Crow

-Batman: Hush (Complete)

Those have been on my list for a good while.

And I wanted to start collecting the Illustrated editions of Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them. :wub: 

Sam, I think you should also  check out the American cartoonist Berkeley Breathed who draws Opus the Penguin 

Very funny and worth trawling back through the older posts to see how he deals with politics, and sad stuff through.....nope, not going to spoil it for you

https://www.facebook.com/berkeleybreathed/?__mref=message

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

I have two games on my radar that i'd like to get.
-AC: Origins
-South Park

I also have two kitchen appliances that I've always wanted but never get myself.
-Keurig
-Air fryer

Lastly, i'm finishing up reading The Mask Omnibus Vol. 1 & 2. I'd like to pick up a few other ones.
-The Crow
-Batman: Hush (Complete)
Those have been on my list for a good while.

And I wanted to start collecting the Illustrated editions of Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them. :wub: 

Those Keurig machines look like the Nescafe Gusto ones here. Some make decent coffee if you get the right make/model.

I'll be looking for some Harry Potter stuff for Hayley as well. You looking for special edition books or just standard copies?

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Those Keurig machines look like the Nescafe Gusto ones here. Some make decent coffee if you get the right make/model.

I'll be looking for some Harry Potter stuff for Hayley as well. You looking for special edition books or just standard copies?

I'm interested in the Illustrated versions.

Via the FG App