Get PES

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So....what about it @phil bottle? You fancy getting PES 2017 just to play the odd game here and there? Not sure if you can link up though like pro clubs, i thought you could but it's been a while.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

1 minute ago, GazzaGarratt said:

So....what about it @phil bottle? You fancy getting PES 2017 just to play the odd game here and there? Not sure if you can link up though like pro clubs, i thought you could but it's been a while.

I'm up for that Lee, I've a mate who only ever plays PES or Bloodbowl so I can bring him in too maybe, i'll look out for cheap deals.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

On 28/02/2017 at 1:00 AM, phil bottle said:

I'm up for that Lee, I've a mate who only ever plays PES or Bloodbowl so I can bring him in too maybe, i'll look out for cheap deals.

FFS lads, am i going to have to pick this up? :lol:

Just now, Findmartin said:

Yes you can get all the real kits, team names, badges etc. Great football game I love it 👍

How do you get them? Upload via memory stick like the old days? Didn't think it could work on a ps4

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2016-09-16-pes-2017-option-file-how-to-download-get-real-team-names-kits-badges-and-more

Yep from a memory stick. I followed these Instructions and managed to do it, but it took a little while to upload but definitely worth it

Sweet, we could do 2 v 2 if it allows??

I think it does on 'Play Match' Versus mode and it records your stats. Let's get a few games in then.

Shame it doesn't have ProClubs yet. I've seen so many comments from others stating they would've jumped ages from FIFA if it was available on PES.