News Ticker
  • Welcome to Forever Gaming
  • New Black Hammer/Spindle Found!
  • Vote for your FGer of the Month!
Sign in to follow this  
Sennex

Stellaris

I saw the processor being a third gen (Ivybridge?) and thought that is the same gen as mine, then I read the 1.9Ghz bit :lol: I guess having a desktop has its advantage as the base clock of mine is 3.4Ghz.  The clockspeed would hurt but I'm guessing that being a laptop Dave you might only be running integrated graphics too??? which is what I'm guessing really hurts your gaming performace :(

Though :( for me too as I just lost my first game as pirates destoryed everything.   Time to start again but this time with bigger fleet :)

6 hours ago, Plumbers Crack said:

Sigh....bad dose of kit envy from the Plumber...back to MC and CoD then ........trudge, trudge, trudge ;)

That happens to everyone though, look at any PC and you can find a shinier and faster PC and then you find yourself looking at a £20k PC :lol: Ever thought of getting a desktop / new laptop?

1 hour ago, Greboth said:

That happens to everyone though, look at any PC and you can find a shinier and faster PC and then you find yourself looking at a £20k PC :lol: Ever thought of getting a desktop / new laptop?

Yeah, but in all honesty I can't justify it so I'll make do for now :)

7 hours ago, Plumbers Crack said:

Yeah, but in all honesty I can't justify it so I'll make do for now :)

I know what you mean mate, I've looked at upgrading mine but it does everything I want it to do reasonably well.  So I've so far resisted the urge to upgrade but it is hard to resist....must resist!

On topic though, my second game is going terribly! The first system I survey has pirates which made my research ship go MIA and destoryed my 3 starter Corvettes too.  I've done some rebulding but I also have some very close neighbours which could stop me expanding too much and to top of it they don't particularly like me either.  I'm going to carry on playing this and see how it goes but if things don't improve I might build the bigest fleet I can and declare war just to see how that goes.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy