Rocket League

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I lost count of how many times my wife came in to tell me to be quiet.........

I was giggling my head off.

My mrs resorted to texting me as she couldn't be arsed to come downstairs again!! Good to know it's not just me then! But that feeling of relief with that last second goal was awesome!!

I should be on a lot over the weekend if anyone else is up for some rocket league.

Does everyone know that this is a follow on from Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars, which, i do believe, is the greatest name for a game ever?

I should be on a lot over the weekend if anyone else is up for some rocket league.

Does everyone know that this is a follow on from Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars, which, i do believe, is the greatest name for a game ever?

Yes it is. There's actually an easter egg at the start menu. Where if you enter a code it will change the title screen to supersonic etc etc...

Hopefully catch you for some games over the weekend then Richieboi!!

Who's up for some Rocket League today?

I'm gonna jump on to do some Iron Banana in Destiny but jump in the chat Rich when you're on. I think we could try and get a few on this tonight for a few games! I've been meaning to sort out that mini-league!

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Got my first Bicycle hit goal yesterday!

Was that the one in the game with me and Chad or did you get an even better one? We need to start recording some of our shit from here. Would make for a cool Benny Hill music themed video!!

Sorry about not coming into the party chat again last night. Mrs was in my earhole so couldn't talk if i'd have wanted!!

I wonder if we had enough people to organize a small 1 v 1 or 2 v 2 league!

I've been abit manic at work and witg other stuff but I'll be sorting this out in the other thread so hopefully GAME ON!

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Was that the one in the game with me and Chad or did you get an even better one? We need to start recording some of our shit from here. Would make for a cool Benny Hill music themed video!!

Ha benny hill music so apt!