• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You should come in and play it on VR with us!   Same for everyone else!

**begins to salivate**   Can't wait!!

Is it bad I've never played Skyrim 🙊🙈

Oblivion was brilliant though. I've always been a fan of the Elder Scrolls games. Shame the ESO version weren't all that as I'd get behind this game if done correctly.

Is it bad I've never played Skyrim [emoji87][emoji85]

Oblivion was brilliant though. I've always been a fan of the Elder Scrolls games. Shame the ESO version weren't all that as I'd get behind this game if done correctly.
Weirdo

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

2 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Fuckin hell, even poverty-stricken people in Africa have managed to find time to play Skyrim. You better have a bloody good excuse as to why cos it's literally on every bloody system imaginable. I even have it on my microwave oven. Even Her Majesty The Queen has played it. 

Dear oh dear, I'm in shock😎

i don't think its weird at all Lee. Its not the type of game I see you gravitating towards. The MMO maybe, but not a single player game.

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Fuckin hell, even poverty-stricken people in Africa have managed to find time to play Skyrim. You better have a bloody good excuse as to why cos it's literally on every bloody system imaginable. I even have it on my microwave oven. Even Her Majesty The Queen has played it. 

Dear oh dear, I'm in shock[emoji41]
LOL. Time and investment required. Same reason why Fallout 4 didn't get played past character customisation.
i don't think its weird at all Lee. Its not the type of game I see you gravitating towards. The MMO maybe, but not a single player game.
Yeah. Last of Us and Wolfenstein were the last SP games I managed to play and finish. I want to but it scares me now that I have you lot to play wìth, how much time I'd actually have for all the other games.

Will keep a close eye on it though.
On 6/12/2018 at 4:16 PM, GazzaGarratt said:

You should come in and play it on VR with us!

Same for everyone else!

burnfitbillyboy said

Well while me and Euan were trying to nail the strippers tonight, Fufu said she doesn't sleep around... Other than that the game is perfect

Also it’s taken me 24 hours to reply to this, as I’ve spent 23 of those hours rehydrating myself after the splurge fest 🤪

burnfitbillyboy said

Well while me and Euan were trying to nail the strippers tonight, Fufu said she doesn't sleep around... Other than that the game is perfect

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Meh. I lasted 3 mins on Oblivion, 5 mins on Skyrim and about half an hour on ESO. Even DA:O was shit, as were all the Fallout games, and every other RPG out there, they all suck.

Back to WoW I guess. 

banlol.png

15 hours ago, Diddums said:

Meh. I lasted 3 mins on Oblivion, 5 mins on Skyrim and about half an hour on ESO. Even DA:O was shit, as were all the Fallout games, and every other RPG out there, they all suck.

Back to WoW I guess. 

You should be burned at the stake for that heresy to be honest :rolleyes:

jeffersonclasswar.jpg