Valheim Diaries - FG Activity Updates

TurboR56Mini

"Here's our new megathread that we can keep everyone up to date with our FG activity completions, fails, lolz and everything else. This will also help us all grab the FG Achievements and allow the admins and mods to reward you with your shiny stuff!!

Looking forward to hearing all your Valheim stories everyone!!" - @GazzaGarratt

@RenFengge @Tar-Eruntalion  and I have punched the first four bosses right in the face. Our first Sunday chill session in a while was a great success.

Eikthyr.

The Elder.

Bonemass.

Moder.

Now bring on that bling Mr. @GazzaGarratt

1 hour ago, TurboR56Mini said:

@RenFengge @Tar-Eruntalion  and I have punched the first four bosses right in the face. Our first Sunday chill session in a while was a great success.

Eikthyr.

The Elder.

Bonemass.

Moder.

Now bring on that bling Mr. @GazzaGarratt

Awesome work peeps! Does Bonemass still offer is annoying poison as the worst one out of the lot so far? 😅

My new upgrades may be happening/delivering tomorrow so i'm hopeful to run through over the next few weeks on more frames per second than 4 😄 How's everything else on the server? Need to get some FGers back on building the FG village up again!

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

The bosses all took like 25 mins total 😂. He still puked on you but it was no real drama. Took longer to remember how to play. We will post up an event for the last boss soon as well.