Storm Rising - New PvE Event

GazzaGarratt

It's out until May 6th and finally a new PvE event to play. What was good about these Overwatch events is that they are all playable so @phil bottle, @tronic44@crispymorgan and myself played through all of them in order.

It's another decent PvE event that sticks with the story, I think the first one was always the best for me but it's not far off it.

They really should focus on developing a PvE game as there is so much they could do with it. It'll be a shame to see these modes go after May 6th.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

T'was good fun the other night, we should try it again but on a harder setting.

I also agree that they should focus on a PvE game or at least keep these up for longer. I guess they take them out as it puts more people into competitive but they should think about keeping them in for longer.

1 hour ago, tronic44 said:

T'was good fun the other night, we should try it again but on a harder setting.

I also agree that they should focus on a PvE game or at least keep these up for longer. I guess they take them out as it puts more people into competitive but they should think about keeping them in for longer.

I think it's more that when you only have one or two of something then it would get stale very quickly. This way they can re-use content and create buzz around them.

I really do think though if they concentrated on creating another 2 or 3 of them they should be available all the time. They surely can't be that hard to make considering they re-use levels and elements of each type of gamemode through certain sections of the events. I think the Overwatch story deserves a little more focus on it due to the massive following it has.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb