Football (Played with Feet)

Madjonny

So I don't watch Soccer, sorry, I prefer HandEgg (US Football) to it, but I keep hearing mention of the Hillsborough 1989 disaster

Looked it up; and DAMN

also, apparently this happened a few days later as a sign of solidarity

Four days after the Hillsborough disaster, in the European Cup semi-final between AC Milan v Real Madrid, the referee blew his whistle two minutes into the game to stop play and hold a minute's silence for those who lost their lives. Halfway through, AC Milan fans sang “You’ll Never Walk Alone”.

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

So I don't watch Soccer, sorry, I prefer HandEgg (US Football) to it, but I keep hearing mention of the Hillsborough 1989 disaster

Looked it up; and DAMN

also, apparently this happened a few days later as a sign of solidarity

Four days after the Hillsborough disaster, in the European Cup semi-final between AC Milan v Real Madrid, the referee blew his whistle two minutes into the game to stop play and hold a minute's silence for those who lost their lives. Halfway through, AC Milan fans sang “You’ll Never Walk Alone”.

The Hillsborough disaster is one of the greatest tragedies in sporting history. It was the 25th anniversary of the disaster a few days ago and justice for those who died and their families is only now starting to come about. If Liverpool win the league this year, on the 25th anniversiry it'll be another fairytale moment in football.

Gerrard, the player crying in this video lost his cousin in the disaster, and this game could be the deciding factor in the title race, powerful stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjR9w5z-veM

Shit is getting serious with the Cardiff v Palace 'cheating' saga. City want the game null and void due to an alleged team sheet leak 24 hours prior. The is against the rules but Cardiff have to prove conclusively for the FA to take any action on the matter. 

Mourniho and his staff were complete douchbags yesterday. He's been disrespecting people and teams all season and now he's had a massive dig at the refs which isn't allowed. I thought trolling was borderline illegal in this country and he's been doing it all season. I went to see them at Villa last month and they were shit. They were also dreadful against Palace and now they've lost at home to Sunderland; he and his team only have themselves to blame. 

I agree, his moaning has gotten worse, forever blaming everyone else for his teams shiteness...

the Liverpool game was a close call earlier... once we conceded they were all over the place, in the end probably a lucky result, but that's just what utd have been doing for years and years... finally im beginning to believe for the first time since I have been born that this is liverpools year!

everton beating utd now aswell, wish arsenal didn't win earlier, would like to see everton in the champions league for a change, it would be nice for them...

blackops2sig.jpg