HEY, NEW GUY! Get To Know Us!

Commander_Undies

Greetings!

We have new members and they obviously don't know everyone, so I thought this would be a good thread for us 'old members' to have a compiled introduction thread so they can learn about who they are talking to on here as well as learn more about the people they are gaming with.

New members, I am Capn_Underpants. My name is Mike. I'm 23. I'm a summer baby. I currently am a caregiver for my mom, but she's been getting better over the year, so I'm hoping to get away from that this coming year to pursue my goals. I'd like to go back to school and try and find a job in a bakery, just one of my passions. Another one of my passions is music, I enjoy playing guitar and singing.

I've been apart of this little community here for a long time. Probably 8 years now? Something like that. I've been a moderator for probably 7 of them. I enjoy my little job here, always have. I appreciate the love that my friends (members) have given me over the years, i'm forever grateful for having them in my life. I'm sure if you like a tight knit group of guys and the odd girl, you will just love it here. 

I game on the PS3, PC, and I have an Xbox but I only play single player games on there really. I plan on getting a PS4 in my future and I wouldn't mind adding you of course. I don't know what kind of games I'd like for the PS4, especially with the cross game chat... Personally, I'd love to get back into sports games. I have fun playing FPS, I just don't wanna play that kind of game alone. YA KNO?

My names on Steam, PS3, and Xbox are all on the side bar, feel free to add me. Hopefully, with more older members contributing to this thread you will get a better idea of who you are gaming with and perhaps you will stick around long enough to become an oldie like us! 

tumblr_m2ienvKRMM1qfbvj1.gif

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice idea Mike, I miss you btw.

I'm guessing most of the newbies here I've played with but incase they don't

I'm Chris,PSN is TigerBurge. Old Xbox player that converted to PlayStation a year ago and it was easily one of the best things I've done gaming. I've been on the forums now since Black Ops.

I'm a Destiny addict. Was once on CoD but now can't stand the thought of it. I'm getting Far Cry4 and Dragon Age for Xmas. I know that because my wife is horrible at buying presents.

May as well throw the hat in the ring.

Psn technohamster real name Gary, been amongst this community since just before black ops, found it just looking for info,upto ghosts really a massive cod fan but not now bf4 and now destiny.. Well really destiny.

I do have farcry 4 but it's just a fill in.

Older gamer, works nurse was shocked yesterday by the fact ive worked as a cnc machinist here.. As I am now for 28 years man and boy lol.

I've brought up 4 girls 2 of my own and 2 step daughters so gaming is my release in the winter and motorcycling in the summer, from the best place to live as a biker in the UK Yorkshire.

Nice to meet you.

Names Jason, I've been on this forum since mw2, but didn't really talk much until Diddums forum revolution.

Joined up with the old destruction Inc cod xbox clan (Tommy and Chris) and have been gaming with them ever since.

I've never met any of these guys face to face but talk to them more than any of my irl friends, that's the kind of community this is.

I'm 31, run a beer drive thru, married with no kids yet. Avid hunter, decent fishermen, poor golfer.

Mostly just play destiny on ps4, username A_40oz2FREEDOM

No new games planned to buy as of now except for bloodborne,maybe dragon age inquisition.

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE

I'm Dattebayo, Datte for short. 20 years young.

I'm the resident ponyf*g and I like drawing.

Not much to say about me, really. I've been pretty out of video games for a while. I'm pretty much waiting for the Christmas noobs to flood COD:AW x)

Stick around, fellas!

This community is as tight-night as they come!

DM9ON.png

Great idea Mike :)

I'm Dave or Diddums, 30 glorious years young from London, play on PS4 and PC, always up for a laugh, I play mostly Destiny but I play for mates, not for games, and as such I'll always follow the fun regardless of what shitty game people make me sit through.

Glad to mee you all, look forward to playing with you and see you online!

banlol.png

Hi, I’m Dave the oldest member to date on the forum at 58 but hopefully not too boring and I only fart occasionally! :)

IRL I work in the offices of a small plumbing and heating company and my current hobbies include bread making, baking and veg growing. On my dark side I was a karate black belt until about 5 years ago but an ageing body and sport politics took the love away so I retired!

Been playing with these guys and gals since MW2 and played all the CoD up to AW but Ghosts and AW left me feeling...like I was playing the game for friends but not enjoying it. Then I tried the Destiny beta, passed the beta codes love around and now we’re all hooked!! :)

I’ve actually had the pleasure of meeting a fair number of the UK based members and they are as good IRL as they on here, it’s just the geography that keeps us apart

Hope you enjoy your time here and hang around. My PSN tag is on the side bar. Even if our fireteam is full or you’re playing a different game, jump into the party chat and say Hi

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

Howdy!

My name's Jordie, I'm 19 and I've been this community's token black guy for about 5 years now. I haven't played with most of the folks as much as I'd have liked to but that should change coming into the new year.

I work a shitty pet shop job but will be going to university soon to change that, I also coach an under 9's football (not hand egg) team.

Look forward to hearing from some new guys!

Greetings peeps!

My name is James, I'm 29 (about 12 mentally) and from Oxford. I work as a commercial interior property designer and am a massive football fan. I was a loyal Xbox gamer until Microsoft ballsed it up last year but now game mostly on PC and PS4 :) I've been on this forum just over a year and it's a cracking place. If you need trips, tricks or even totty; we've got it and it's a great place for a laugh and arranging gaming sessions. We have people from all over the world here; from the US to the UK and even a little country called Scotland who only discovered electricity 4 years ago and are slowly getting on to the gaming scene. 

Make yourself know and come and join the fun. Cracking bunch of people here so don't be afraid to say hi and join in B)

I like this thread nice idea.

I'm Gary ( PSN wapntake) I too am an older gamer at the ripe old age of 53 and from the UK, can't seem to get away from destiny at the moment, there's lots of nice helpful people around ready to give advice if needed and to help you get through a raid with rubbish weapons (thanks again lads).

Wapentake3_zpsadd29acb.jpg

Big hello from messed up weather Australia 

Name is Danny and 38 years old (or young depends on your perspective I guess) 

I live in Melbourne Australia PSN big_dan76 been a fan of Play station since no.1 and PC since well way back 

It's to bad I can't play much with brethren from forever gaming cause my timing sucks when I finish you guys start and vice versa

Here's to hoping  cheers mate

I'm Patrick psn:cyberninja2601

I'm a close to 50 year old Electrical Engineer that's worked in the semi-conductor industry for close to 30 years. I started gaming back in 1992 when I was at ATI (now AMD) and playing video games was part of the job and we would get a bunch of people on the network to play DOOM or my all time favorite half-life. I currently live on Ottawa Canada

I have a 18 year old son and a 16 year old daughter who both enjoy gaming as well.

I tend to not be on when most people are on which as been a pain because its hard to get games in with people. After dinner time I tend to be too busy to game

I'm currently playing Advance warfare (which I am surprise I am liking) and sometimes I will play destiny. I'm looking for something new to play soon. 

Hello from a wet and miserable London!

My name's Rich psn:tronic44. I'm 28 years old and work for a motion/performance capture company called The Imaginarium Studios, where we create motion/performance capture for films and games.

I'm currently playing a mixture of Far Cry 4 and AW, loving both of them!

I'm a massive football and rugby fan....i like most sports tbh but those are my main two.

I've been party of this community since MW2 days and have made some seriously good friends through this site.

Also i'm left handed

ok . . . explain please.

0d1b1d9c1969744174be9eb9ba4eb744.jpg

Cars pull in here, tell me what beer, wine, smokes, etc they want. From single beers to 30 packs.

I give them it and they pay me. No getting out of car for them, money for me. Lol

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE

My name is Tommy. I'm 33. Married and I have two kids (2 and 4). I get my 40 hours of work in between Friday and Sunday, then I'm off all week with my two kids. So, a majority of my gaming takes place on weekday nights. My PS4 name is: xBO7HB4RRELSx. I've been on this forum since the early MW2 days. Been a mod/admin. for a long time and have fucked plenty of shit up. I used to be on Xbox 360, but now I'm on PS4 and PC. Long time CoD player, but I can't stand the community anymore, so I play Destiny and League of Legends. I've made a lot of good friends here on the forum. I've met 2 members in real life (Chris & Lee). I love camping, fishing, and playing disc golf.

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

Cars pull in here, tell me what beer, wine, smokes, etc they want. From single beers to 30 packs.

I give them it and they pay me. No getting out of car for them, money for me. Lol

You ever consider selling some of the signage? The Indy Miller and chesterfield ones are cool. Can you get them from your distributer(s) for free or do you have to pay for them?

Joseph (Joe), USA, 34, married, no kids. Been PC and Console gaming steadily since '88. For work I do design for print and web, digital product photography, and B2B websites. I have a very hard time understanding how anyone could love football (soccer) but remain respectful. :D And I don't have a "next gen" console so you'll probably never see me online :lol: My Steam, Origin, Uplay and PSN are: deterioration

jpw_tyrannosaurus-rex_zpscpttjstm.jpg