How are you finding perk packages?

Tove

I'm interesting in builds which others are running are you struggling with the limited perk packages? I would certainly like some extras considering we have 10 classes available. 

I've a couple of classes running default perk packages. 

I've got an adapted version of the Default Assault Class with an M4, Expedite 12 using the default Assault Perk Package and a Sniper Class which is running the Default Sniper Perk Package

Then I've got my 5 custom Perk Packages

Double Time, Extra Tactical, Resupply, Quick Fix - This is on my my AR, SMG and LMG Leveling classes these are generally my goto classes most of the time. 

Battle Hardened, Bomb Squad, Cold Blooded, High Alert - On an Anti Air class which usually consists of an LMG with a Large Mag and Strong Ammunition.

Battle Hardened, Tracker, Fast Hands, Quick Fix - Is on my Shotgun Class this is great for Shoothouse and I suspect will be for Shipment too. 

Strong Arm, Battle Hardened, Resupply, Quick Fix - For an Anti Riot Shield class which usually doesn't have a set gun usually at AR or LMG, but always has an RPG, Tear Gas and a Molotov

Battle Hardened, Bomb Squad, Fast Hands and Ghost - This is on a couple of classes which I run with AR's LMG's or SMGs these are my goto classes when I get games with too many UAV's or I want to slow down or try and flank a bit more. 

My favorite is Battle Hardened, Bomb Squad, Fast Hands and Quick Fix. 

Since ghost is broken I switch to Quick Fix and haven’t went back. 

I really don’t switch up a lot unless I’m running a shield and pistol. 

I mostly run

double time, tracker, spotter, quick fix

overkill, tracker, spotter, birdseye

Currious, why you guys running scavenger instead of using the ammo boxes.  Kind eliminates the need for scavenger or resupply. What are you running instead

45 minutes ago, cyberninja2601 said:

I mostly run

double time, tracker, spotter, quick fix

overkill, tracker, spotter, birdseye

Currious, why you guys running scavenger instead of using the ammo boxes.  Kind eliminates the need for scavenger or resupply. What are you running instead

I always have 2 field upgrades going. 

Always Dead Silence, the other is usually DDOS, Ammo or Trophy system. 

Ammo if not using Scav, Trophy if not using Bomb Squad. DDOS for leveling up guns. 

My default is Overkill, Battle Hardened, Cold blooded and Ghost.  If I don't want 2 primaries then I run bomb squad in place of overkill.

On my class, I typically run radar as, primarily playing objective game modes, it's so useful to see people approaching an objective.  For a couple of run and gun classes, I do use dead silence.

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

My go to is Overkill, tracker, Cold blooded and Ghost.

Overkill let's me run round with a shield on my back which just gives me a little extra protection, it has allowed me to get into cover a couple of times when someone has got the drop on me.

I put ghost / cold blooded on as I was a bit bored with shooting down UAV'S, VTOL's etc as some rounds it seemed to be all I was doing.

Luseth.png

Man....this is one thing I haven't even touched yet, lol. Just used the stock Assault group and then switched it when I don't need Overkill to shoot down the UAVs. I really should look at what's available. Bomb Squad sounds decent and feels like one that would keep me alive more considering the way I play.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

1 hour ago, Tove said:

Some real interesting builds there I'm interested to use some of them to switch up my classes, 

I am low key addicted to resupply though having such a vast supply of flashes and grenades on hand is intoxicating!

Best perk ever 😁