Share your FG Mastery Camo Challenge Escapades!

GazzaGarratt

3 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Omg, @TigerBurge  @IRaMPaGe  that Icarus LMG is insane. I've got STB nearly done, Lachman 556 Gold and the last AR would be the M16 so I can move to Platinum AR challenges. I'm so glad the game makes you use other guns to unlock other guns otherwise I probably wouldn't have tried this beast of a gun. And straight from stock its insane!!

I used the Icarus a bit in the beta, been telling everyone it's a beast since. 😛

I enjoy the Icarus but I don't really use it very often. I've got it in my Anti Air build, I had an interesting match on Shoot House going for shotgun kills and was having a terrible game just getting hit markers before promptly dying the enemy team then called in a VTOL I switched to my AA build and shot the VTOL down with the Icarus and had a great run afterwards with it maybe got 5-6 kills off the bat. Then back to the shotgun and I was back to hit markers again. 

1 hour ago, Tove said:

I enjoy the Icarus but I don't really use it very often. I've got it in my Anti Air build, I had an interesting match on Shoot House going for shotgun kills and was having a terrible game just getting hit markers before promptly dying the enemy team then called in a VTOL I switched to my AA build and shot the VTOL down with the Icarus and had a great run afterwards with it maybe got 5-6 kills off the bat. Then back to the shotgun and I was back to hit markers again. 

If a certain playstyle or gun isn't working, e.g being aggressive with a Shotgun. Then you switch to something that does work like the LMG, it's best to stick to what's working well vs the enemy. 

Plenty of matches I've started with the intention of using a battle rifle or something. When it's not working or I'm dying more than I like, they will start crying when I whip out the AK74u. 

I just see it as a "Oh well you asked for it buddy". 

15 minutes ago, IRaMPaGe said:

If a certain playstyle or gun isn't working, e.g being aggressive with a Shotgun. Then you switch to something that does work like the LMG, it's best to stick to what's working well vs the enemy. 

Plenty of matches I've started with the intention of using a battle rifle or something. When it's not working or I'm dying more than I like, they will start crying when I whip out the AK74u. 

I just see it as a "Oh well you asked for it buddy". 

I agree with you if you are playing to play. If you are doing the cammos or challenges, you just have to stick with a shitty gun

11 minutes ago, cyberninja2601 said:

I agree with you if you are playing to play. If you are doing the cammos or challenges, you just have to stick with a shitty gun

Yeah I agree too, in my case I was trying to grind the Expedite 12 for the Cronen Mini Pro blue dot optic at lvl 11 so just had to keep playing it out. 

I think thats where I'm at at the moment. I don't really fancy grinding longshots for the platinum camo's on ARs so I might get some golds on SMGs next but I'm mostly going to play to unlock the attachments and interesting base camos. 

6 hours ago, cyberninja2601 said:

Yeah I do agree! However if your not fussy in the order of completion, or if something ain't working well one night you can always come back to it. 

As long as your making progress towards something right? That's how I see it. 

Some guns have to go on the back burner until you find an easier lobby or a better opportunity to succeed. 

12 hours ago, cyberninja2601 said:

I do agree with you mostly but if I’m grinding camos and what I’m doing isn’t working it riot shield and pistol time. Getting XP now for weapons by playing the objective is one of the best things they have done for grinding 

19 hours ago, IRaMPaGe said:

Finished the RPG and Lachmann battle rifle to gold. 

I’m really wishing I jumped around weapons like you have did. Going in order is definitely going to my my grinding a little more painful as I’m almost finished with last LMG. Leaving shotguns, marksman and snipers. 

I've got ALL AR's GOLD!! Woop woop! Never thought i'd do this ever on a CoD. And yes @TigerBurge , M16 isn't actually that bad now I added attachments. It still annoys me cos I hate bursts 😅

I'll keep on the grind cos i'm loving it, but I won't prioritise it over winning in an FG squad. Its so much fun trying to win in a casual way together.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

53 minutes ago, IRaMPaGe said:

Jesus Christ Chris, 2hrs ago Rapp-H gold. 

1hr ago Strela gold, then 45 mins later EBR gold. 🤷‍♂️

I know. Chris must be pasty white as snow. Dude go outside and get some sun 🙂