Share your FG Mastery Camo Challenge Escapades!

GazzaGarratt

13 minutes ago, cyberninja2601 said:

Why? Give others the chance to get the blueprint if they kill you or swap the gun?

So if he is using it and someone kills and takes it. He will lose it forever? 

That sounds rather dangerous, I wouldn't be using it if that's the case. 

6 minutes ago, IRaMPaGe said:

So if he is using it and someone kills and takes it. He will lose it forever? 

That sounds rather dangerous, I wouldn't be using it if that's the case. 

No he won't. But the other person will get it. That's how people have been selling the gun. You in with it, drop it and they pick it up. You also don't lose any gun that is in the insured weapon slot which is the only way to bring in the gun. There is a 2 hr cool down however. 

7 hours ago, cyberninja2601 said:

Why? Give others the chance to get the blueprint if they kill you or swap the gun?

After extracting it I built my own blueprint with the health hazard attachments so that I could run the version extracted from the chemist and try it out without worrying about losing the contraband version of the weapon, 

whilst it’s not the best AR at closer ranges it isn’t the worst either, however I find that it does really well at distance with its consistent recoil and the 5x scope which works well in DMZ. I am most likely going to drop the underbarrel launcher for a silencer though, 

sure I could probably build a better weapon probably based on the RPK, but I like that it’s a DMZ specific weapon, 

if someone takes me out and extracts with it to unlock the m13b for themselves then good on them I’m not bothered myself either way on that front. 

1 hour ago, TigerBurge said:

Long shots on SMGs are seriously burning me out. Why the hell are they only 8 meters difference between them and most all other gun types. 

SMG longshots are always a bit dicey. Just build them up heavy like AR's. 

I can imagine bullet hoses like the Fennec will be a challenge at long range. 

Thanks to some luck and several matches of Shoot House. I finished all long shots on SMGs. Glad those are done. Everything else should be easier. I have three ARs left for platinum on them. 

1 hour ago, NCA-Paendrag said:

Where do you track camo progress?

(Yes, I'm a noob)

When you are editing your weapon in gunsmith select the customise tab at the top then camo in the lower left, hover over each camo to see the stats, its the left 8 you are interested in, the first 4 are the base camos for the weapon, you complete these first to unlock the gold challenge for the weapon then you need a certain number of gold camos within the class to unlock platinum challenges, for example in ARs you need 8 at gold before you can do platinum, then you need 51 weapons at platinum before you can do polyatomic and finally you need 51 weapons at polyatomic to unlock orion. 

I got platinum on the m13b today and think it looks gorgeous especially on the health hazard build. 

20230103215250_1.thumb.jpg.577a423ecdcb695ea2817e942804bd62.jpg

1 hour ago, NCA-Paendrag said:

I steal this thread for a minute.. on shotties, is it best with a tight or wide pellet spread?

Cant remember what I used in earlier cods..

Given the hit detection, I lean to a tight spread..

Always go tight, helps with ADS and hipfire consistently. 

Only exception is if your playing Hardcore, wider pellets are usually better for more spread. 

So I've recently managed to get the SO-14 gold, thats all the battle Rifles gold. 

I did find using it in full auto with a 50 round mag and turning it into an LMG more successful and fun. 

Also got my first Marksman Rifles gold with the SPR and LMS.

Got my first Pistol gold with the Desert Eagle . 50Gs. 

That is all for now. 

1 hour ago, IRaMPaGe said:

Always go tight, helps with ADS and hipfire consistently. 

Only exception is if your playing Hardcore, wider pellets are usually better for more spread. 

Thanks, thats what I thought. Is it HC mode in this COD?