Share your FG Mastery Camo Challenge Escapades!

GazzaGarratt

4 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

I've just got mine all to Gold! 🤣 Great work Kenny, hopefully some longshots can be made on normal MP with LMGs as I think you said the range wasn't as far for these as it was for ARs?

Thanks Lee. LMGs are the same as nearly everything else. 

AR's, Battle Rifles, Marksman Rifles and LMGs are all equal. 

SMG's, Pistols and Shotguns are less. Snipers are more obviously. 

I did my LMGs all in core and Shoothouse exclusively. 

There are more spots other than just the wall. 

Office>>>>>The Arch Tunnel 

On both sides. 

Also Junkyard into the back as well both sides. 

Hola.

I've been focussing on getting everything gold then will be onto the drudgery that is the platinum challeneges.

It's going well aside from having to get funky stuff like hip fire kills/point blank kills etc, playing shipment was an absolute nightmare, I'm not sure if it's just the sweats who play that mode but my god I was going from 0.4-0.7 for 7 straight games and my lobbies were not getting any easier (Was waiting for SBMM to kick in but it never did) so had to take a break. Using a camo tracker I am at 41% done, AR/SMG/BR/LMG are all gold, I've got some marskman rifles done, and need a double weapon xp weekend to level up pistols, snipers and shotguns 

2 hours ago, anticonscience said:

Hola.

I've been focussing on getting everything gold then will be onto the drudgery that is the platinum challeneges.

It's going well aside from having to get funky stuff like hip fire kills/point blank kills etc, playing shipment was an absolute nightmare, I'm not sure if it's just the sweats who play that mode but my god I was going from 0.4-0.7 for 7 straight games and my lobbies were not getting any easier (Was waiting for SBMM to kick in but it never did) so had to take a break. Using a camo tracker I am at 41% done, AR/SMG/BR/LMG are all gold, I've got some marskman rifles done, and need a double weapon xp weekend to level up pistols, snipers and shotguns 

Shipment is very hit or miss. I went on a 12 killstreak last night when it suddenly changed and I could't kill anything, at least felt like that.

22 hours ago, NCA-Paendrag said:

Shipment is very hit or miss. I went on a 12 killstreak last night when it suddenly changed and I could't kill anything, at least felt like that.

yeah this is 100% on point! I’ve seen YT videos (thunder) mentioning skill based hit reg and you hate to go all conspiracy theory but my experience does make you think! As you say, you go on these streaks and then nothing, you can’t kill a thing…all in the same game

49 minutes ago, anticonscience said:

yeah this is 100% on point! I’ve seen YT videos (thunder) mentioning skill based hit reg and you hate to go all conspiracy theory but my experience does make you think! As you say, you go on these streaks and then nothing, you can’t kill a thing…all in the same game

I am thinking the same thing. Getting punished for doing good. I opened a can of whoop ass with my chopper Gunner though 😄

Another thing that I am not used to is that you switch lobby after each match.

1 hour ago, NCA-Paendrag said:

I am thinking the same thing. Getting punished for doing good. I opened a can of whoop ass with my chopper Gunner though 😄

Another thing that I am not used to is that you switch lobby after each match.

Yeah the lobby disbanding after each match is to optimise the next match for skill level. (sbmm) 

If you tear it up in the previous match they can then throw you in with the CDL/TTV Twitch streamers and semi pros. 

If you do horribly they might throw you a bone and give you a chance. 

Heavy manipulation going on behind the scenes. 

My KDR is kinda trashed playing a lot of Shipment. 

I have a 420 average score per minute so the lobbies can get a bit rough. 😬

Shipment is brutal if you go in with a "non-competitive" setup. If you try the handguns for example and everyone is running SMGs and LMGs you are going to get trashed. 

That's why I prefer picking game mode. For example KC for pistols since you got to keep moving. 

Dom for range weapons like battle rifles, snipers, markman

If you mind dying a lot shipment is probably the fastest. Now that it's combined with shoot house I tend to avoid it. I just can't get a decent shoot house game. So I play a game mode and get the map rotation instead. 

If you don't care about your stats etc and I don't and if all you want to do is camo grind shipment is the quickest way. Shoothouse being in the rotation and it being a moshpit just helps vary gameplay. If the game didn't have so many trash maps I'd probably hate shipment but it's chaos for me actually makes it fun.

Vaznev SMG is Gold. 

Moved on to MX9 and Hurricane SMGs on the way next. Started Chimera AR too but doesn't feel like that will be a long one at all as its nice to shoot as stock straight away.

EBR-14 is a slow camo grind alongside the FTAC. Like you all, I struggle with it too so only use it every now and again to keep the camo grind going on it.

Forum Signature Test.png

38 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Vaznev SMG is Gold. 

Moved on to MX9 and Hurricane SMGs on the way next. Started Chimera AR too but doesn't feel like that will be a long one at all as its nice to shoot as stock straight away.

EBR-14 is a slow camo grind alongside the FTAC. Like you all, I struggle with it too so only use it every now and again to keep the camo grind going on it.

Good luck with the MX9. If you liked the FTAC you will love the MX9!

15 hours ago, cyberninja2601 said:

Shipment is brutal if you go in with a "non-competitive" setup. If you try the handguns for example and everyone is running SMGs and LMGs you are going to get trashed. 

That's why I prefer picking game mode. For example KC for pistols since you got to keep moving. 

Dom for range weapons like battle rifles, snipers, markman

If you mind dying a lot shipment is probably the fastest. Now that it's combined with shoot house I tend to avoid it. I just can't get a decent shoot house game. So I play a game mode and get the map rotation instead. 

My best game with a Pistol on Shipment was with the P890 and Kill Confirmed. 

52 kills 28 deaths and 37 confirms. 

I was going absolutely ham with it. 

Everyone was running AR's, SMG's and LMGs etc. 

14 hours ago, NCA-Paendrag said:

Good luck with the MX9. If you liked the FTAC you will love the MX9!

🤣 In fairness after not liking it at all at the start I seem to have found the right attachments to make it work really well now! I'm probably only 8/10 done for the Gold challenge - I should probably share the attachments that have worked for me shouldn't I 😅

Forum Signature Test.png

4 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

🤣 In fairness after not liking it at all at the start I seem to have found the right attachments to make it work really well now! I'm probably only 8/10 done for the Gold challenge - I should probably share the attachments that have worked for me shouldn't I 😅

Nah, dont bother. Doesnt matter how much you polish shit, it will still be shit 😄

But do it anyway, just for the hell of it 😉