Horizon Zero Dawn Remastered

J4MES OX4D

What an absolute joke!

hzd.jpg
WWW.EUROGAMER.NET

New reports claim a remaster of Guerrilla's Horizon Zero Dawn is currently in the works for the PS5. Originally reveale…

We already have a perfectly good PS5 version that offers both resolution and performance modes with the latter maintaining 60fps and the former at 4K/30. Do we really need a £60/$70 'upgrade' of a 2017 game that will waste 2-3 years of development time!?? Looks like Guerrilla are out of ideas after Forbidden West and are playing it safe. This is yet another joke commissioning from Sony and a complete waste of all-round resources. 

I don't think this is Guerilla's fault really, this is Sony pushing it forwards (they did with last of us 1). Ultimately they are doing it because the last of us 1 remake showed that people will buy them enough to make it profitable for them.

Fully agree it is a joke though and I won't touch it just like I did not with the last of us, anyone that chooses to buy them (at least brand new) is just encouraging it and if Sony find it is profitable it could be something others do.

Like I get remaking a 20 year old game, bring it to new audiences and what not but something that's under 5-10 years is just saft and just another example of the market just stalling and stagnating. It's why Indie titles are doing so well today because they dare to change things up, try something different.

Luseth.png

It's shit like this that makes me regret buying a PS5.  Fucking Sony man...  Maybe try creating some new IPs!!!!!!!

*The opinions of Riff Machine do not reflect those of Forever Gaming ;)*

6 hours ago, Riff Machine said:

It's shit like this that makes me regret buying a PS5.  Fucking Sony man...  Maybe try creating some new IPs!!!!!!!

More material for the podcast Chad mate. 

Do a rant special. 😉

9 hours ago, slamminbones said:

Still haven't got round to playing the original yet 😂

And funnily enough you're the reason why its getting remade in the hope you'll buy it! 😅

Forum Signature Test.png