MW2 beta starts this weekend.

MrBiron

41 minutes ago, cyberninja2601 said:

Don't disagree with those points. However I don't see what they have to do with the complaint about crouching or mounting which is what the video is mostly about. 

I'm also ok make the game more accessible to "noobs". Most of the streamer complaining are complaining because those of us who have real jobs and families to take care of won't be quite as disadvantaged because we can't play the game 40 hours a week.  So I'm fine with them getting ride of unrealistic mechanics like slide cancelling, drop shots, dolphin dives which are complete nonsense in a gun fight.  

I think the mounting aspect and the mechanic not really the problem. It will make the matches get campy because everyone will be doing them. It will be forcing people to get an obscene amount like 50-100 kills mounted every gun which slow the whole game done for months after launch effictively. 

All the techniques you suggested can get a bit cheesy if overused. However using some now and then, at optimal moments is just useful and worth it. 

I do agree everyone has a different amount of time to play it. Some people put in crazy hours on it. 

Some like myself only get a chance to play a few hrs a week. 

The important thing is your having fun with it. 

Like I was saying I enjoyed the Beta actually.

Just things that are or aren't in the could make it for the better or worse. The game has potential, I'm afraid Infinity Wards stubborness to not listen to various customer feedback could be the downfall for some. 

Not good either creating negative feedback before a game has even launched.