Battlefield 2042 - season 2

phil bottle

Some of the maps look a bit better but in all honesty all they've done is add a few containers, barrels and ammo boxes for cover and moved a few trees around. It's really desperate and tragic although they do look less open and barren now. It's also taken way too long for this to happen - DICE were already working on their 5th map expansion pack by now for BF4 yet in BF2042 they only have about 3 new maps in 11 months. It's pitiful really. 

I still think the textures look extermely low quality and plain and the game is desperately missing map-changing levolution elements and naval maps. The team that's taken over the game are clearly working hard but there's just way too much to be done to turn this around whilst DICE who fucked this up every step of the way are currently working on their new game. 

I'm part of a little battlefield group and on the whole they are quite big fans of the series, we continue to play Battlefield V regularly and they continue to hold out that this game might come good.

I on the other hand am struggling to see it, yes Dice have turned around battlefield games in the past but for me the way they treated the fans, the way they moved away from what battlefield was good at, how despite the complaints from the loyal fans they turned round and said that the fans were wrong rather than admitting they got it wrong.

It's left a real sour taste for me and it's certainly the last time I pre-order a battlefield game sadly.

Luseth.png

On 9/6/2022 at 8:28 AM, Luseth said:

I'm part of a little battlefield group and on the whole they are quite big fans of the series, we continue to play Battlefield V regularly and they continue to hold out that this game might come good.

Sounds like they all need the same lovely home called FG like you've now got 😎 In all seriousness, more people around to play these games with others will make it more enjoyable for the future. I definitely intend to come back to it for sure, but would rather go around in a squad.

@phil bottle can you just set it on the new maps or are they just in the rotation with the rest of them?

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

On 9/10/2022 at 2:28 PM, GazzaGarratt said:

Sounds like they all need the same lovely home called FG like you've now got 😎 In all seriousness, more people around to play these games with others will make it more enjoyable for the future. I definitely intend to come back to it for sure, but would rather go around in a squad.

@phil bottle can you just set it on the new maps or are they just in the rotation with the rest of them?

Yep, can have a rotation or simply focus on one game mode and map.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg