Hello Everyone @ Forever Gaming

James Conway

Hello all,

I'm new to the forum and I've come to ask if I should sell my old rig and monitor to this company cashinyourgadgets.co.uk but I'm not sure how they will deal with removing my drivers.

I look forward to meeting new gamers and having a blast with the forum.

Welcome James, tell us a bit about yourself, your rig and monitor, you've not left us much to go on. Where did you hear about us? What do you play? Just PC?

Also, I'm famous for removing links to external URLs until I know the poster is legit 🙂

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

7 hours ago, phil bottle said:

Welcome James, tell us a bit about yourself, your rig and monitor, you've not left us much to go on. Where did you hear about us? What do you play? Just PC?

Also, I'm notorious  for removing links to external URLs until I know the poster is legit 🙂

Fixed that for ya Phil! 😎😂

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

On 10/12/2021 at 2:37 PM, phil bottle said:

Also, I'm famous for removing links to external URLs until I know the poster is legit 🙂

Hi Phil,

No worries at all for removing the link.

I used to play exclusively on PC and want to move to Xbox as I'm sick of all the cheaters and that's where all my friends are.

I just googles gaming forums as a buddy of mine told me that's where to get the best info on gadget companies hence why I posted the link 🙂

Also you will be mad but I play DayZ and stupidly want to move to playing it on Xbox as I played it on the same buddies Xbox and it felt like more of a survival game.

Hope you are well btw.

Ha ha well while  I frown on moving to console, if that's where your friends are it makes sense. The only reason I have consoles is the same reason.

Don't know much about selling PCs as we often try to recycle them between FGers but you might do better to sell it by the parts?

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Hi James, welcome to FG! Shame you want to move away from PC but understandable if you want to be where your friends are. Funnily enough crossplay is becoming standard on most games now which helps with that.

Many of us are on Playstation and PC here, with a few on the Xbox side aswell. Its a hard one because I would say its all down to what games you are playing too. I find selling a PC is quite a hard thing to do, mainly because when someone wants one, they go to a reputable seller and buy a ready made one, or buy new parts to make it themselves. We'd need to know whats in the rig to know if any of the pieces you have are worth selling. Essentially I'd put your spec into PC Partpicker like you were buying that exact rig for new today and then you have the new price of those items. Its then about how much do people want to pay for it second hand and that depends on how long you've had the rig for.

27 minutes ago, James Conway said:

Also you will be mad but I play DayZ and stupidly want to move to playing it on Xbox as I played it on the same buddies Xbox and it felt like more of a survival game.

You've obviously worked out already he enjoys that then! lol.

Hope you enjoy your stay at FG mate, make sure you take a look around and get involved if/when you can.

Forum Signature Test.png