DSC Raiding over next couple of days

Baabcat

Me and Charlie are off, so that's a third of a raid team ready to go.

Anyone else want to raid either this afternoon (23/12) or tomorrow during the daytime (evenings a bit trickier).

just let me know and we will see if we can get a couple of hours to get it done

Happy to have anyone who is sort of 1250 power and has Lament, although would be good to have a couple with some exp

Rough for me and @TurboR56Mini for those times. But, I know others are in your time zone that would most want to do it!

I'm off starting Christmas until the 4th. @TurboR56Mini  will most likely be unavailable until next Monday as we have a winter windy storm coming on Christmas... so he has to go be useful and make sure people have power for the holiday haha.

8 hours ago, Diddums said:

Teffuck is DSC?

I haven't irritated you lot in a while, I could be convinced 😛 

It would be an honour (ish) to run you through Seep Crone Drypt Didds , just get to 1250 and have Lament. Epic chance to kill the boss with a thunder crash, think I got it with a richochet !

1 hour ago, GazzaGarratt said:

You both still around after Christmas @Baabcat  and @Venom ? Been meaning to get on once the dust settles a little bit so might be available to raid later today.

What time later Lee, could maybe do this afternoon , but evening is bit trickier. Could do tomorrow or Tuesday nights if evenings is your best time.

13 minutes ago, Baabcat said:

What time later Lee, could maybe do this afternoon , but evening is bit trickier. Could do tomorrow or Tuesday nights if evenings is your best time.

Maybe in an hour or two if a window of time allows around playing with the kids. Whats your window and i'll shoot a message out into discord to see if anyone is about.

Forum Signature Test.png