COD Ghosts - Official Complaint Thread

spectre

Played in a game of Dom last night where the opposition were just a pair of kill whores. Me and my team were playing the objective and this pair of douches are just picking us off and bringing in air support all the time... then I realised that I wasn't in Rich and Ryan's party and I was on the bots team. We won but I took a pounding :angry:

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

Anyone noticing the douchebag spots people are getting into? There is a spot on Flooded up against the wall next to an I beam and also on Freight on the side of the tracks with the 3rd story, towards the middle building they are getting up somehow and camping there.

Keep calm and question nothing.

Anyone noticing the douchebag spots people are getting into? There is a spot on Flooded up against the wall next to an I beam and also on Freight on the side of the tracks with the 3rd story, towards the middle building they are getting up somehow and camping there.

Probably been watching spots and jump videos on YouTube.

Had a game of KC on Tremor last night, whiling playing solo. Game starts and myself and a random take off in the same direction. He kills a guy, I kill a guy and we both see a 3rd guy. We both unleash all hell on this guy and I get nothing, no hit markers, no death, nothing. I can only assume the same for my random teammate.

So I thought there might be a host migration or something. Nope, I continue to fire bullets at him an nothing. He fires at me and nothing. I tried to stab him, nothing. He tries to stab me, nothing. So he takes off and I follow. Come around a corner and one of his teammates is there and he is able to stab his own teammate. WTF!!!!????

I've had this a few times - its like they spawn with the wrong colour name tag. This game is so hacked its embarassing 

I've been using the spot on Freight since day one... The spot on Flooded is stupid. It's so easy to see you up there and just pick you off.... Love the pople who keep going up there :D

I`m pretty much giving up.

Dedicated servers my ass, constantly behind which means losing every single gunfight, still getting shot behind cover, TTK feels unfair, maps are crap and boring. Running around trying to find people and ending up being shot by a sniper with a thermal scope. And the maps has way to many camper spots so constantly getting shot in the back.

Anf my biggest gripe: Campers has totally ruined this game ( and franchise). There`s so many campers in this game it`s ridiculous. Even with less attractive killstreaks.

Squads are now unplayable, because of severe lag. And lost host migration in every other game I played last night.

Gonna finish the Campaign and give the game back to my mate I reckon.

It doesnt usually bother me but the camping in this game is ridiculous. Not quitting yet but coming close

Another annoying thing , if I select a pistol secondary I can switch to it and run around like Usain Bolt. If I don't take a secondary I can't switch, and have to lumber around with my primary . IW go and look at BO2

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

It doesnt usually bother me but the camping in this game is ridiculous. Not quitting yet but coming closeAnother annoying thing , if I select a pistol secondary I can switch to it and run around like Usain Bolt. If I don't take a secondary I can't switch, and have to lumber around with my primary . IW go and look at BO2 Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

This! I needed to double tap triangle to cancel a reload as someone just hopped out in front if me as of course I couldn't because I only had a primary on my setup, it didn't do anything... happened a few times, pretty annoying...

blackops2sig.jpg

It comes down to attention to detail. Which IW lacks. They cut corners a lot.  This is one more thing they cut out instead of taking the time to keep it in from BO 2.  When you start taking away functions that people are used to, those people start to realize they are getting cheapskated on.

What's been added?

Hunted

Clan Wars

Blitz - but only a variation of CTF

Search and Rescue - but only a variation of Kill Confirmed

Cranked

Contextual Lean - barely useful

Knee Slide - rather have dolphin dive to be honest

Character Customization

New Perks - out of 35 total perks, only 5 are totally new. The rest are variations or identical to perks of the past games

Strong Arm

Stealth

Wire Tap

On the Go

Ping

Now, what has been removed?

Barracks

Combat Record

Theater Mode

Sabotage

Demolition

Headquarters

Challenge system (for all intents and purposes, because I'm doing challenges and not getting credit)

No switch to only knife when starting with Primary only

Bottom Line - I'll take any of the stuff they removed any day over what was added as 'new and innovation'

Final Complaint - I wish I hadn't bought the game. Maybe if they fix the spawns, it will be just 'ok'

I just wanted to add one more thing. I really think that the lean, knee slide and destructible environments (although limited) were really just gimmicks.  I actually feel like I've been conned more with this game than any other previous title.  And I should note, the last time I felt this way was the last IW game (mw3). I think they are shit.

I just wanted to add one more thing. I really think that the lean, knee slide and destructible environments (although limited) were really just gimmicks. I actually feel like I've been conned more with this game than any other previous title. And I should note, the last time I felt this way was the last IW game (mw3). I think they are shit.

The lean is stupid but no one really thought it was some great addition. PC has had it and from what I heard no one used it.

Destructible environments I don't care to shits about. I actually don't like them. If I wanted to blow buildings up I would play Battlefield.

The knee slide however is great. One of the best "new" features added. Hell of a lot better than the dolphin dive which was a gimic.

Excellent post Spectre! 

You could also have 'Dynamic Maps' to the add section but in all honesty, are the maps really all that dynamic?  Sure you can open and close a few doors, blow up a little bit of scenery and a lamppost may fall over but it's hardly pushing the boundaries in this day and age.  IW sold it pretty well in the build up but the final offering in the dynamic stakes is nothing short of what Black Ops 1 offered with elevators and zip wires.  I like Ghosts but I expected a bit more and seeing what they've taken away from the series in total just seems to show to me how condensed and stripped down Ghosts really is. For me; the loss of theater is very disappointing not just for my lack of a capture device but in regards to spotting and reporting hackers on PC effectively and with evidence. 

The infrastructure of Ghosts is really depleted and whilst I like what IW have done in terms of the class customisation and weapons;  I find their past two titles a major step backwards in comparison to what Treyarch are doing in moving the franchise forward. 

You forgot the one major thing the ghosts removed from Bo2! Lag. Treyarch has been infamous for their laggy ass games (compared to mw1 and 2) Ghosts fixed that so I could care less if we don't get some of the cool things from BO2.

Ohh and you guys that can't switch so a knife as a secondary....why don't you use a pistol? It uses one point and you get to add an attachment to it for no additional points. Saves my life more than some 1 point perk or grenade/tactical would.

Oops forgot to quote lol...was quoting spectre's list from page 8 :P

Actually, the lag is still there. You just die faster to not be able to notice it as much. I have been getting one shott'ed by all kinds of guns. It's freaking annoying knowing that you have no chance. As soon as you see an enemy, you're dead. Just like previous games. I'm getting slaughtered across the map and I"m the one with the Sniper rifle.

lol nope, but its gotta be better than COD. I really enjoyed the shit out of BFBC2, so I'm not a virgin to the title at least.

BF4 in my opinion is actually terrible. There are more severe game-breaking issues on the game than any other title I have seen.  If you're struggling to get into Ghosts; Battlefield 4 will make you give up on the genre altogether lol!

The state the game is in at the minute and has been since release; EA do not deserve your money or time.  

All this bitching and no one mentioned IED's :)

I don't mind ghosts it can be a Bitch sometimes and I do rage but then just pissing one of the douches off makes you smile, never ran dead silence on any COD till now love that perk on this game.

One more thing they removed was point streaks no benefit to capping it collecting tags.

That lean is more annoying as it's part of getting gold camo but it obviously promotes camping, still like thunders peek a boo pro description.