Ghosts - Beginning Tips - Post what you find

spectre

Am i the only one who likes operations the way they are? It makes X customization item rare and challenging to get so not everyone can get it unless they REALLY want it. Besides 1 squad point for the chance of getting a rare challenge isnt that big a deal. I'd like it if they didn't make challenges rely on luck though. The odds of headshoting two enemies with a bullet is quite slim.

The motion sensor works like an IMS (it is triggered when you approach it) - It shoots up and tags you in the "see through wall" orange for 5 seconds. It only works one time and then it disappears.

Sounds good to me.

I've been using it from level 1.  It's very handy.  Especially with these wild spawns, haha.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

Guard Dogs will fight each other…confirmed.

You can score a Blitz point while dying…confirmed.

You can shoot and kill a player whose controlling a helo scout…confirmed.

You can kill another player with your Cranked explosion…busted.

You can ricochet sniper shots off a riot shield…confirmed.

tumblr_m2ienvKRMM1qfbvj1.gif

Guard Dogs will fight each other…confirmed.

You can score a Blitz point while dying…confirmed.

You can shot and kill a player whose controlling a helo scout…confirmed.

You can kill another player with your Cranked explosion…busted.

You can ricochet sniper shots of a riot shield…confirmed.

Thanks Mike.

You can kill it in one hit with the throwing knife.

Oh that reminds me!

Tip: there is no greater feeling than killing a heli scout with a throwing knife, fact!!!

have you tried strong arm with the throwing knife? Wondering if it makes it faster and have less drop.

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE

Awesome tip if anyone ever fancies using the shield. The animations on screen don't represent what the enemy sees. If you ready your throwing knife on you screen it looks as though the shield is on your back. However on the enemy's screen they will still see the.shield pointing forward as normal with an arm poking out the side from the readied equipment. This work's for all lethal/tactical bar the trophy system.

Another nice benefit to this is the perfect view of the screen you can still have after your shield gets shot to shit and you can't see anything out of it

Stretch616, on 14 Nov 2013 - 01:56 AM, said:

Awesome tip if anyone ever fancies using the shield. The animations on screen don't represent what the enemy sees. If you ready your throwing knife on you screen it looks as though the shield is on your back. However on the enemy's screen they will still see the.shield pointing forward as normal with an arm poking out the side from the readied equipment. This work's for all lethal/tactical bar the trophy system.

Another nice benefit to this is the perfect view of the screen you can still have after your shield gets shot to shit and you can't see anything out of it

Good tip! I had a guy calling me a cheater because he said my shield never moved when my throwing knife skewered him :D

This?

You can get a K.E.M with 1 kill....

...just complete a basic Field Order and just hope you get it in a care package!

I've seen a few already today; thought the PC hackers were back but actually the care packages were being extremely kind to a few players

that's only on strike zone I believe.