Ghosts - Beginning Tips - Post what you find

spectre

Operations - Challenges

In the operations menu, you will see 5 listed. These are 5 different categories. You have to go into each category to select the challenge that you want to work towards. Kills will only count on the challenge that is selected.  Make sure that when you enter a match, the challenge matches the gametype/etc.  If you switch over to Cranked, be sure to highlight that operations challenge and so on.

You can earn a ton of Squad Points this way, not to mention butt loads of exp.

This is wrong man, I looked through my challenges and it was counting ones that weren't selected :D

8mSoOel.png

I'm actually talking about the challenges that don't show up man. You have the 5 that are selected, but all the hidden ones still work away in the background.

I think the pick 5 thing is more like a tracker so you don't have to go searching every time.

8mSoOel.png

If you don't select a primary/secondary you can't swap weapon to a combat kinfe. Kinda annoying at times!

But you can still pick up a second weapon. When you only have a primary, picking up a new weapon will be your secondary and you still have the primary.

Keep calm and question nothing.

But you can still pick up a second weapon. When you only have a primary, picking up a new weapon will be your secondary and you still have the primary.

Yes, but not what I was getting at. I just meant that if you only have selected a primary and wanted to switch to the combat knife, you couldn't. Of course picking up a gun changes that, but when you have 2 guns you're not so bothered about a combat knife! ;)

i just added that bit in so people knew about it. I am not using a handgun and opting for the perk instead.  It might be confusing that you can't switch to your knife, meaning people might think that also means you can't pick up a secondary. But you can.

Keep calm and question nothing.