Ghosts - Beginning Tips - Post what you find

spectre

If you have a random tip, post it up below or if you have a video, post that too.

Squad Points

Mini Map

Map Tips

Prison Break (after watching this video, I immediately started doing well with sniping on this map)

Octane

Freight

Perks

Wire Tap

Deadeye

Keep calm and question nothing.

People might have already guessed this but I spent 3 squad points to find out:

If you open up another soldier in create a soldier, it is basically like starting from scratch, so all the perks and guns are closed in your new soldier

It's like starting a new prestige.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Operations - Challenges

In the operations menu, you will see 5 listed. These are 5 different categories. You have to go into each category to select the challenge that you want to work towards. Kills will only count on the challenge that is selected.  Make sure that when you enter a match, the challenge matches the gametype/etc.  If you switch over to Cranked, be sure to highlight that operations challenge and so on.

You can earn a ton of Squad Points this way, not to mention butt loads of exp.

Keep calm and question nothing.

Anyone who hasn't already done this that likes AR's. Unlock the Honey Badger. Saves you 3 squad points because you don't have to buy a silencer, as well as being a damn reliable gun. Running mine with RDS and Ext mags as well.

I didn't know you had to select which one you wanted to work towards. Thanks. Any and all advice welcome on speeding up the earning of squad points.

I'm not sure you have to select one, I've been Progressing all,of the operations and I'd didn't even know they were there. I thought there was only the first 5 you can see., but when I clicked on them I had made progress against a lot of them

Anyone who hasn't already done this that likes AR's. Unlock the Honey Badger. Saves you 3 squad points because you don't have to buy a silencer, as well as being a damn reliable gun. Running mine with RDS and Ext mags as well.

Yup.  Same here.  It's a solid gun.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

After reading this I need to take a good run through all the menus.

Is there any point to building a beast squad?

Well in squad mode you and your squad can attack other players squads. And when your offline other people can attack your squad. I can't imagine I'll do that much in it myself but it might appeal to some

No offense, but I kinda came here looking for tips.. written down. I'm on an old iPod so the whole first post is kind of worthless to me. I've never owned a computer so that's that.

I can always look for tips on YouTube on my own, so again.. Not really useful.

I'm sure I'm the only unique case on that field.

But if you don't mind me asking, could you guys start typing more tips? I'd really like tips/opinions from normal people. Thanks for all those who have given already though.