Ghosts - Beginning Tips - Post what you find

spectre

I sent the following message to some big youtubers, hopefully they don't get lost in the sea of messages they get and they will make a video to address this. I recommend more try to get this issue known and resolved.

COD ISSUE - NEEDS ADDRESSED

To complete the challenges, they have to be within the current operations menus. If they are not there, you don't get credit.

This is a bad idea because some of the challenges only happen once or twice during the whole gameplay cycle. (All Pro) for example.

I think this issue needs addressed with the developers. This is a huge change over past titles.

This also means your character clothes don't unlock unless the challenges are also in your current set of operations. So you can't get the Ghillie Suit unless the Chrome Barrel challenge is there, for example.

Dan Amrich, Activision's community manager, said on Twitter today to post all suggestions and feedback on the official forums at callofduty.com. They are looking at what the community has to say.

Wow that is really sweet, does it work on people who use off the grid? If it does then yeah it might be one of the best perks in the game.

If not then meh - half the people use off the grid so it's to unreliable.

Try it out. Let us know.

Wow that is really sweet, does it work on people who use off the grid? If it does then yeah it might be one of the best perks in the game.

If not then meh - half the people use off the grid so it's to unreliable.

Nope. Off the grid counters it. I think it was a tmart video that I saw explaining it.

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE

Please go tweet this right now.

@Teanah @OneOfSwords Issue Needs Addressed - Challenge vs Operations - http://community.callofduty.com/message/414869612#.UoA8leJw_4s

EDIT: UPDATED LINK, IT WAS WRONG BEFORE, CORRECT NOW

Good stuff man.  I appreciate you trying to get this rolling.

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

F1st is really a piece of shit , lol, but he cares about the improvement of the game

402thunder402 is ok from time to time but he hates snipers

Bobloblaw - is a stand up guy that even cares and tweets about politics. He's ok in my book for that reason alone.

http://www.youtube.com/user/BobLoblaw1978/videos

Keep calm and question nothing.