Ghosts - Beginning Tips - Post what you find

spectre

Support Squadmate is basically Riley with a riot shield and a pistol.

MAWWS is a rocket launcher that when shot, splits into two separate rockets and generally causes the person you killed to exclaim "WHAT THE FUCK???!?!!" lotsa fun ^_^

Odin allows you to spawn an AI controlled support juggernaught and care packages for your team, along with the ability to drop smoke and tag enemies

Awesome vid Lee. I had zero idea why some of the challenges weren't working. To be honest it isn't the clearest system in the world and there's no explanation.

With that said i'm now gonna try and get as many shield and throwing knife challenges ready

It looks like I've been wasting my time trying to unlock the ghillie suit because the challenge required for it wasn't in my operations menus.

How to unlock character customization gear.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmrmYcriqG4

That explains why I haven't unlocked anything.

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE

I sent the following message to some big youtubers, hopefully they don't get lost in the sea of messages they get and they will make a video to address this.  I recommend more try to get this issue known and resolved.

COD ISSUE - NEEDS ADDRESSED

To complete the challenges, they have to be within the current operations menus. If they are not there, you don't get credit.

This is a bad idea because some of the challenges only happen once or twice during the whole gameplay cycle. (All Pro) for example.

I think this issue needs addressed with the developers. This is a huge change over past titles.

This also means your character clothes don't unlock unless the challenges are also in your current set of operations. So you can't get the Ghillie Suit unless the Chrome Barrel challenge is there, for example.

Keep calm and question nothing.

Well for me and from the ringing in my ear drums I think Euan as well, the connection has turned to shit. Never had any lag before unless someone in my house is downloading. Now unless this patch has made the TTK even quicker which would be ridiculous then it's down to connection, I'm literally dying before there is even anyone on my screen but on the kill cam I am staring them right in the face!

I swear it's worse today for me. I'm prefiring people and I'm dying first, and instantly. I 3 burst someone with MSBC and he turns round and one bursts me, same distance away. SMGs are out killing me from range when I have an AR and when I go and use the same SMG that's beasting me, everyone is sponging it. Freaking annoying, turned it off.