Against the A.I or real-life opponents?

Either way abuse your fast players and cross the ball plenty. Don't try and play beautiful passing football... it won't work  :lol:

Fast players actually work on this game? I swear I've had Totti outrun my Kyle Walker several times on UT...

I'd suggest getting a team with a decent paced striker with a lot of strenght. Lukaku or Diego Costa would be good. Career or UT really.

Fast players actually work on this game? I swear I've had Totti outrun my Kyle Walker several times on UT...

I'd suggest getting a team with a decent paced striker with a lot of strenght. Lukaku or Diego Costa would be good. Career or UT really.

You're playing a different game to me then  :lol:  :lol: Strength is definitely important in this game as well (the reason I have Hulk upfront) but if you can get your players into space whether with a skill move or a good 1-2 then it shouldn't really matter.

I was pretty bored with my first go at FIFA 14 just getting my bearings. I did like the skill tests, training scenarios, and how massive the game is. I’m not sure what Madjonny means about it looking stunning. He was on PS4 vs. me on PC but I had it on 1920x1080 with texture/graphics settings on max and it looked like crap. Tons of white lines around the player animations. Actually now that I’m thinking about it I might have fucked the settings. If I remember correctly there is a field of view setting I put it on like 50% from 0% which could be why the players seemed so far away and contributed to the poor quality animations. I just downloaded the manual and there are no options pages in it. I’ll have to fire it up and see if I can’t dial it in so it doesn't seem like I'm playing from outer space. :ph34r:

jpw_tyrannosaurus-rex_zpscpttjstm.jpg

I was pretty bored with my first go at FIFA 14 just getting my bearings. I did like the skill tests, training scenarios, and how massive the game is. I’m not sure what Madjonny means about it looking stunning. He was on PS4 vs. me on PC but I had it on 1920x1080 with texture/graphics settings on max and it looked like crap. Tons of white lines around the player animations. Actually now that I’m thinking about it I might have fucked the settings. If I remember correctly there is a field of view setting I put it on like 50% from 0% which could be why the players seemed so far away and contributed to the poor quality animations. I just downloaded the manual and there are no options pages in it. I’ll have to fire it up and see if I can’t dial it in so it doesn't seem like I'm playing from outer space. :ph34r:

I've got the demo on PC and it looks fantastic. Not sure what's going on with the white lines...

Today my brother wanted to buy some packs, I said do it on mine iv got season ticket, went on FIFA points and prices were regular price...

Does my season ticket not count on ps4?

Can I just go back and forth between ps3/4 when I please?

blackops2sig.jpg

Rage sold all my players tonight, I give up with Ultimate team, all my players up for 150 with the exception of IF Matuidi and Ibra they went straight on eBay, whatever coins I get I'm selling too!

It's really got to me today, the amount of absolute BS that one game can have... I usually love UT not this year, I'm selling up and if I decide to go back on I'll build a discard value team, not wasting anymore time or money on this shit this year...

blackops2sig.jpg

Bit of a specific question  :lol: May I ask why?

Mertesacker, Sakho and Terry all were 80+ befor IF's I believe.

Hmm, none of them really have the speed I want... I'm trying to build one hell of a BPL team :P Already have IF Özil and 1st IF Aguero.

Sakho with 70 pace isn't fast enough?

IF sakho is really good tbf, I had him paired with kompany.

EDIT: I had the 89 aguero for a while, for the first 50 games or so it was like cheating, his shooting was just sublime... After a while he got a bit average so I sold up for a profit...

blackops2sig.jpg

Hmm, none of them really have the speed I want... I'm trying to build one hell of a BPL team :P Already have IF Özil and 1st IF Aguero.

Yeah IF Sakho is a monster! Also look at Kompany.

And ratings mean very little in FIFA. It's all about individual stats.

My current team is as follows.

--------Robin van Persie------IF Aguero------------

-----------------------------IF Özil-----------------------

Hazard-----------------------------------Jesus Navas

----------------------Yaya Toure-----------------------

Cole----------Luiz--------Kompany----------Walker

---------------------Petr Cech-------------------------

I want more in forms. I know that there is so far IF RvP, 2nd-IF Aguero, IF Hazard and 2nd-IF Hazard and IF Navas.... I want defenders that are better then what I have :P