I also have season ticket... They renewed without asking me Friday night! I was annoyed at first because I didn't think there were any packs this year but there is so I'm happy!

And we get to download the game early!

I know! I'll be getting 50 packs this year between the season ticket and the ultimate edition so my craving for impulse buying packs should hopefully be quelled.  

I know! I'll be getting 50 packs this year between the season ticket and the ultimate edition so my craving for impulse buying packs should hopefully be quelled.

I thought that last year... Still ended up spending loads...

Made £120 back via eBay in the last couple months though, that will probably be put straight back in...

blackops2sig.jpg

Season ticket renews automatically??? Also love the LM and RM in your team Jordie. Sidney Sam is unknown to most but one hell of a speed demon. Elia is just way under rated in my opinion.

Yeah they're definitely the highlight! I was looking at Jakub Blaszczychowthehellyouspellit and their stats are pretty similar with Sam having 4* skills instead of 3. Definitelly worth it.

It's free but you need to pay for some of the modes. Which sucks because the only thing i ever used fifa 13 on my ipod for was manager mode. :(

^ Yeah, most free games now are [Free+]. + meaning they're withholding features that you have to pay to unlock, or you can only get so far before you have to pay to unlock modes/money/XP/etc.. It's ragingly homosexual.

watch?v=VsepSVyu2-U

:lol: Goalies got one hell of a spin kick.

jpw_tyrannosaurus-rex_zpscpttjstm.jpg