Here are a few features of FIFA 14:

.New co-op seasons mode, play seasons but with a friend vs other pairs, which is good because playing a a 2 ussually you will rarely ever meet another pair...

.Xbox exclusive content for UT: legend cards

.Ultimate team no longer uses formation cards, there goes alot of people money making plans, I personaly think its a good move, this year I stuck to 1 formation because it cost too much to change to make it worth swapping forms.

With the removal of formation cards, it should make the game a lot more fun for a longer period, as you won't be stuck with the same team and tactics every game...

.Formation cards have been replaced with play styles, not sure how this will work out yet, all I know is I was worried when I heard that one adds pace to wingers... The whole problem with this year was pace...

UT seasons is also being extended to 10 divisions, apparently making it more difficult to reach D1...

Please note all the above is just some of the most important and interesting changes to FIFA for me, there will be more, I'll add more posts as I know and remember more...

ALSO! The demo for FIFA 14 will be available worldwide from September 10th, put it in your diarys...

blackops2sig.jpg

So the FIFA 14 demo has been released today...

So far it's alot different in player movement, and I have just found out that L2 isn't used in skill moves anymore its just to shield the ball... No wonder I was doing half a trick then turning my back to goal...

I wasn't impressed at first but I never am, it's just different and once I and other people get used to it, then it will be a great game, there's no need to judge yet... Play it and get used to it before saying its worse than last year...

A couple of thoughts, strength seems to play alot bigger part this year, strong players seem worth it...

Fast players are still fast, pace is still the easiest way to break teams down...

We shall see how it pans out...

blackops2sig.jpg

I'm playing on PC (with a controller) the graphics seem to have been improved a lot

I agree,

If you look on instant replay, change camera to orbit and zoom right in on alot of the players they look incredible!

I'm happy lavezzi and el shaarwary have their real hair this year!

blackops2sig.jpg

I'm getting used to it now... It's still nothing like the real experience as ill never play vs the AI...

So I'm not sure if I can defend against a human player yet...

Dortmund on the demo! Oh man they are so good...

Gundogan, Reus and Mkhitaryan get special praise...

I'm not loving PSG so much, which isn't good because I plan on building my UT from a PSG model...

blackops2sig.jpg

I'm playing on PC (with a controller) the graphics seem to have been improved a lot

It's my first time playing on PC (also with a controller) and it looks a lot better. Not sure if it's the game or the system that's making the improvements however.

I'm not loving PSG so much, which isn't good because I plan on building my UT from a PSG model...

I've been destroying with PSG. Ibra and Cavani upfront is just too much for defences to handle! Lavezzi and lucas down the wings are piece of work and give constant service. The defence isn't great mind... 

Defending is sooo hard! But Im glad people cant just hold the contain button and stick to you like glue! The movement feels heavy and sluggish but it was the same on last years demo, I expect it to be a lot more like 13's movement on the final game

I'm not getting FIFA this year but my only tip now is to not make teams and just invest in players, I bought Balo for 3k last year at web app release and sold him for 45k at console release 

I always like to have a decent team ready for release. I feel like the tournaments I'll win will provide more coins than my crappy trading. If I was any good at trading I'd probably agree with you however.

I always like to have a decent team ready for release. I feel like the tournaments I'll win will provide more coins than my crappy trading. If I was any good at trading I'd probably agree with you however.

Same, if I see a deal I'll take it if I have the coins, but i prefer to have a basic gold team ready to get me through the first few divisions...

blackops2sig.jpg

I got fuck all. De Breuyne (sp?) Lassana Diarra, Zuniga and Aduriz are pretty much the best I have so far... Gonna set aside about 150£ to spend on packs first weekend after release though. Gonna go for PL again. 4-1-2-1-2 with Eto'o and Aguero to lead the charge!

De bruyne may not be worth much but he sure looks to me like he could be one of those OP non rares...

5* WF and 4* skill with great all round stats...

Iv got some of my PSG players, nobody expensive, picked up a couple deal on the way saving a few hundred coins here and there, nothing much...

Sirigu with CAT chem style

Jallet

Maxwell

Alex

Verrati

Motta

Menez in CAM, got 2 bargains on the St>cf and cf>cam cards...

Only got 1000 left I need a good daily gift...

blackops2sig.jpg