Personally I think it's way different, dribbling and precision passing is a big part of my game and this year it caters to such a play style I feel... But if your gettin a ps4 anyway you should probably wait...

blackops2sig.jpg

Jesus Christ! This game is infuriating!

I just don't understand the mind set of the pricks that play it...why must they exploit every flaw in he game to win at all costs?

Iv played 2 types of players this weekend, noobs who don't have a clue and you just beat them silly

Or, people who just exploit every little thing, nothing but lobbed through balls, they also know heading is OP even after the patch, and just pace down the wings an produce a perfect cross every time...

I'm building my attack through good passing mixtures of tactics trying to create a shooting opportunity, lose the ball, big boot up field, perfect touch! My defenders are charging in the opposite direction, opponent through on goal scores every time...

AAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!

blackops2sig.jpg

I know how you feel Jonny. Same happens with me  in most of my games. Or the "rebound ball" that bounces off the keeper or the woodwork and right into an attackers feet... So my team is 100% complete now atleast. Benched Willian (such a beast) and bought Hazard. Only had 1 game with Hazard, but I think I prefer Willian. He just seems to get so much more involved in the game then Hazard.

I sold it because I hate the feel of it this year. The dribbling is clumsy and feels horrible. Players like iniesta who are incredible on the ball irl but play like a 5 year old in game. I like to control the game when im playing and play decent football. Dominate most games but lose possession once and all they have to do is 1 long pass up front and ive conceded.Thats not how it should be imo. Its just not fun. Its not just if im losing btw, even when I win I just dont enjoy it like I did last year

So what does everyone think about the game compared to 13? Was planning on waiting til christmas before getting it, but GTA 5 is starting to get boring and fifa 13 isn't as good with the majority of the people gone.

Fun fact: When a male honey bee climaxes during sex, his testicles explode and he dies.

The game itself is great I think, but this year there are more things people can exploit to make the game unbearable...

Against another like minded player the game is awesome...

Against random kids, I'd rather punch myself in the bollocks repeatedly...

blackops2sig.jpg

So what does everyone think about the game compared to 13? Was planning on waiting til christmas before getting it, but GTA 5 is starting to get boring and fifa 13 isn't as good with the majority of the people gone.

I'd say it's pretty similiar to last year, however strength is now much more important (in my experience at least). There's still the old LB + Y and finesse shot OPness however.