Okay you guys don't find it awful. Ordered it!

I'd say it's pretty similiar to last year, however strength is now much more important (in my experience at least). There's still the old LB + Y and finesse shot OPness however.

So im guessing Lukaku/Benteke are awesome? :P

The finesse shots were amazing in 12, and then pretty crap in 13. So they're OP again? 

The game itself is great I think, but this year there are more things people can exploit to make the game unbearable...

Against another like minded player the game is awesome...
Against random kids, I'd rather punch myself in the bollocks repeatedly...

I hear the heading is OP? That'll get frustrating. Well EA will probably balance it out over the next few weeks anyways.

Fun fact: When a male honey bee climaxes during sex, his testicles explode and he dies.

Okay you guys don't find it awful. Ordered it!

So im guessing Lukaku/Benteke are awesome? :P

The finesse shots were amazing in 12, and then pretty crap in 13. So they're OP again? 

I hear the heading is OP? That'll get frustrating. Well EA will probably balance it out over the next few weeks anyways.

I'm yet to use either of those two, however I'm using IF Costa with 94 strength and he's just ridiculous.

Yup, they seem to be more like 12 than 13. I've scored a ton from range with IF Isco and Ronaldinhos scores tons still. It's all about that curve :lol:

Again, Costa's scoring headers like there's no tomorrow. I wouldn't say they were noticably more OP than in previous games though.

FIFA 14 looks pretty mint on the next gen; definitely will be my first purchase for the PS4. I had the current one on the 360 and it's not bad but incredibly slow and dull sometimes. Looks like the new one is pretty fast and fluid with a new engine and improved textures. I didn't expect much from the FIFA 14 on the current systems though but at least I will be able to get £40 on trade-in at GAME so the next gen version will cost practically nothing!

I know it's not a major deal but, they finally have 3D crowds (still only like 5 different people)

It looks so much better, and also the fact multiple people can challenge for a header rather than 1 per team...

Yep! EA have really pushed the boat out on the next gen trying to capture real the football presentation feel. New camera angles enhance the quality of replays and as you mentioned; the 3D crowd - the cardboard fans looks bloody awful in this day and age and compared to the likes of Madden, NBA 2K14 and MLB The Show; FIFA has always looked appalling next to fellow sports games.  I think EA Sports have been strapped for bandwidth which is why FIFA looks poor on current systems but finally on the PS4 it will be closer to the real thing.

I have the game for PC but haven’t installed it yet. I've never played a football/soccer game :ph34r: What can I expect and how do I cheat the game so I can win!? :lol:

Against the A.I or real-life opponents?

Either way abuse your fast players and cross the ball plenty. Don't try and play beautiful passing football... it won't work  :lol:

Against the A.I or real-life opponents?

Either way abuse your fast players and cross the ball plenty. Don't try and play beautiful passing football... it won't work  :lol:

So its like lacrosse. Just run at the goal and score. No finesse or talent required :lol:

Since when has not playing real football work? Oh yeah since FIFA 11!

:( Figures.

jpw_tyrannosaurus-rex_zpscpttjstm.jpg

I played FIFA 14 on ps4 in Argos today!

I forgot I was standing in a public place when I screamed BULLSHIT in the middle of the shop when my brother hit the wall with a free kick only for the ball to arc over the keeper as he decided to just sprint toward he ball...

It was alright though I beat him (for once) 2-1 with an audience...

The game looks stunning and seems to play very well, also the ps4 controller is so nice to hold, I was sceptical but it really is nice...

Meanwhile back on ps3 me and my brother have been playing co op seasons, each loss we change team, connection losses aside were on a great run, div 4 to needing only a few points for div 2 tile... Worth the mighty Newcastle United, they are so good on this game!

blackops2sig.jpg