Football (Played with Feet)

Madjonny

Barcelona have been suspended from transfers until Jan 2016. I still find it ludicrous that they were allowed to sign Suarez whilst being banned just because they appealed the initial ruling. They'll probably go to the CAS to appeal months down the line if they want to sign a new player just to get the ban temporally lifted again. It's a joke!

Completely agree, it is a joke. Both sides knew the ban wasn't going to be lifted but yet they were still allowed to sign 7 new players! I did wonder why they had signed so many players but they're obviously stacking up before the real ban hits, not this fake one they were stuck with.

Love the fact Suarez came out and promised not to eat anyone else, probably the only man in history that has had to say that!

Love the fact Suarez came out and promised not to eat anyone else, probably the only man in history that has had to say that!

And there's us all thinking he was sticking to his 'I tripped and fell into the player and my jaw so happened to be open as it landed on his shoulder' story! Funny how he's admitted responsibility for the 3 bites right after he appealed and failed AGAINST the ruling that he bit Chellini :lol:

And there's us all thinking he was sticking to his 'I tripped and fell into the player and my jaw so happened to be open as it landed on his shoulder' story! Funny how he's admitted responsibility for the 3 bites right after he appealed and failed AGAINST the ruling that he bit Chellini :lol:

And now they're appealing to the CAS  :lol: I swear the more you appealed and lost, the worse your punishment got or are Barca and City etc not included in that?

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/20876/9431374/la-liga-barcelona-to-appeal-to-cas-after-fifa-uphold-transfer-embargo

BALOTELLI! Absolute bargain at 16m...

Apart from his questionable attitude at times, he's got it all, strong, quick, finisher, outstanding from 12 yards, got some nice tricks and flicks in his locker, I think he will fit right in...

No idea what liverpools best 11 is going to look like at the minute we need to see some of the new signings a bit more, but we will certainly need them all with champions league this season aswell...

blackops2sig.jpg

:lol: Holy crap i cant remember the last time i saw the name Grasshoppers, did they change their name?

Limassol are a Cypriot team and their stadium issssn't the greatest but their fans are insane. I went to see them play in Cyprus and they literally sang constantly for 2 hours, i thought the dude sat next to us was going to have a heart attack cuz he was going all out! 

Good win for Spurs, it was probably pretty fudging hot over there! Good to see the Undertakers bro popping up with the winner ;)

Spurs top so Phil will be happy :)

Man Utd scrape a draw with Di Maria expected to sign in the next 24 hours for price in the region of £50-75m. Bet he's looking forward to playing in the Captial One Cup against teams like MK Dons, alongside the likes of Cleverley, Young, Smalling and Fletcher.

I suppose the Champions League and playing with Bale, Ramos, Ronaldo and Rodriguez and Kroos was holding him back and extremely tedious :lol:

That'll be a good signing for United but will leave a massive hole in their pocket. Really can't understand the market these days but even £50m seems extortionate for any player. They still need another 4 or so of strong quality. 

They need a lot more players, after seeing them today they look as bad as last year still... They had a great pre season and looked as if they would be right back up there but since the league has started they look very poor-average at best...

blackops2sig.jpg

Spurs top so Phil will be happy :)

Man Utd scrape a draw with Di Maria expected to sign in the next 24 hours for price in the region of £50-75m. Bet he's looking forward to playing in the Captial One Cup against teams like MK Dons, alongside the likes of Cleverley, Young, Smalling and Fletcher.

I suppose the Champions League and playing with Bale, Ramos, Ronaldo and Rodriguez and Kroos was holding him back and extremely tedious :lol:

That'll be a good signing for United but will leave a massive hole in their pocket. Really can't understand the market these days but even £50m seems extortionate for any player. They still need another 4 or so of strong quality. 

I wouldn't take Di Maria on a free transfer, another over-rated diva in my humble opinion. Also, I thought Van Gaal should have come to Spurs but I'm kinda glad he didn't, I'm impressed with Poch so far...

I would crow about us beating Harry's mob 4 nil......we've LFC next week and it may well be us on the end of a beating if we're not on form.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Pffff 3-1... I think it has been a very even game, city have just taken their chances... Liverpool with a bit of sluggishness and indecisiveness in defence, but apart from that it wasn't a bad Liverpool performance...

Markovic looks good, he was only on a few minutes and he was playing some beautiful balls in behind, perfectly weighted and such, I look forward to see more.

Spurs the weekend will be an interesting game, then we can really see where Liverpool are at, spurs are looking good and hopefully we can see MARIO!

blackops2sig.jpg