Football (Played with Feet)

Madjonny

via an interpreter? :) Can the guy speak English - I seem to remember over dub on FF and MOTD?

Apparently he was getting English lessons but on the last game of the season he still had his interpreter! Perhaps it's all a con - maybe Pochettino isn't even a manager and just a normal bloke and the alleged interpreter is the actual manager :lol:

Sabotage!! They're obviously scared of us.  :lol:

World Cup 2014: Food confiscated from England hotel  

England's hotel for the World Cup in Brazil has had out-of-date food confiscated from it by Brazilian health and safety officials.

The Royal Tulip hotel in Rio de Janeiro had 2.6kg of salmon, parma ham and butter removed as it was deemed unfit for consumption.

Italy's Portobello hotel, which is just outside Rio, had more than 50kg of food taken away.

The Football Association said it had no concerns following the seizure.

An FA spokesman said: "The England chef has visited the Royal Tulip hotel several times and is happy with the cleanliness of the facilities. He will also closely supervise all the players' food intake."

The inspections were part of 13 venues visited by officials.

Restaurants, supermarkets, bakeries, shops and hotels were raided by officials, with eight notified of irregularities.

In total, 218kg of food unfit for consumption was discarded.

Officials at Italy's hotel discovered 25kg of seafood and margarine past the sell-by date, while another 24kg of meat, sauces, cheese and sugar had no visible sell-by date.

The Caesar Park hotel where the Netherlands squad will be based was found to have no irregularities.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/27584410

They're definitely going to loose all their players this summer then, sounds like he wants to take Lallana with him. I must admit i would like to see Lallana at utd, i think he would have been great playing down the left for us but i'm guessing we'll have a load of foreign players coming our way now.

They're definitely going to loose all their players this summer then, sounds like he wants to take Lallana with him. I must admit i would like to see Lallana at utd, i think he would have been great playing down the left for us but i'm guessing we'll have a load of foreign players coming our way now.

Loose, again?!

You're a fucking Idiot.

I noticed a similarity in the pictures you post of people you don't like, everyone ends up with a dildo in their hand  :lol:

Fully deserved, especially Adrian Cuntface Charles! I had to look it up but that's actually his middle name, apparently his parents hated him as well  :lol: