Football (Played with Feet)

Madjonny

Pathetic performance from Liverpool...

Arsenal were good but we made them look extra special I feel...

I watched the game, I thought Arsenal were superb. Liverpool have been good this season but were just outclassed by a better team on the day.

Ramsey's been doing an awesome job for my dream team this year. I thought Wilshire would be the one to watch this year, but really pleased to see a British player coming into his own like this. Arsenal looking really good on all fronts. Who'd have lunk it pre season!!

He was garbage! I reckon he's involved in some space jam type sorcery!

Who are your team James?

Haha! Well I'm Oxford United - they are the true meaning of garbage but for some reason we are second in League 2 at the minute:-0 2 points off the top and 3pts off the bottom half of the table it is that tight. 

Ramsey's been doing an awesome job for my dream team this year. I thought Wilshire would be the one to watch this year, but really pleased to see a British player coming into his own like this. Arsenal looking really good on all fronts. Who'd have lunk it pre season!!

Got him in mine as well - only chose him to make up the numbers coz he was cheap! :)

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

I haven't seem the 96th minute penalty for Chelsea at Stamford Bridge but apparently it's an outrageous decision! Mourinho retains his unbeaten home Premier League record but very controversially.  Liverpool looking pretty decent as are the impressive Southampton.  

I don't think it was really dive, but it shouldn't have been a penalty. 

Good results today being a Liverpool fan!

Hoping for a United win tomorrow, it'll slow Arsenal down.

Fun fact: When a male honey bee climaxes during sex, his testicles explode and he dies.

A lot of players don't celebrate against their old clubs, especially clubs they captained.

RVP went f**king mental :lol: .

Well I can understand it seing as United are struggling. Still, what a twat.

LMAO Sebba! No hard feelings eh?

He's the only reason United won last season and the only reason United beat Arsenal... I have so many friends who are United supporters and they all go "Omfg I love RvP" Up until last season they hated him with a passion. Fucking twats all around :)

I liked RvP when he was at Aresnal and i like him at Utd, obviously i prefer him scoring for us but who wouldn't. And yeah he celebrated but who wouldn't of, especially since Aresnal have been playing so well and we've looked nothing like the team we really are. At least it wasn't an Adebayor celebration lol