Football (Played with Feet)

Madjonny

Southampton used to be one of those teams you thought would never be out of the top division. Year after year they clung for dear life like limpets to the foot of the table.

They're survivors that lot, they've also got an excellent manager now too...

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Yaya Toure now wants to stay at Man City for as long as possible. Will probably get another contract around the region of £400,000 a week now plus a birthday party guaranteed ever year for the rest of his life :lol:

He's only doing it because he loves cake! ;)

Lukaku off to Everton permanently. Hell of a signing! Surprised Mourinho didn't give him a chance but he turned his back on him after missing the penalty in the Super Cup final against Bayern. They really could have done with him last year and he may have won them the title. Certainly better than Torres, Eto and Ba and more of a presence. I'd probably take him over Costa in all honesty as at least he's proven in the Prem. Costa could easily be another Torres.

Lukaku off to Everton permanently. Hell of a signing! Surprised Mourinho didn't give him a chance but he turned his back on him after missing the penalty in the Super Cup final against Bayern. They really could have done with him last year and he may have won them the title. Certainly better than Torres, Eto and Ba and more of a presence. I'd probably take him over Costa in all honesty as at least he's proven in the Prem. Costa could easily be another Torres.

I didn't think he was that impressive during the WC, but certainly did the business for Martinez and Everton.

Liverpool v City tonight. Should be interesting...

Yeah....after they walk down the line shaking hands with the City team, Brendan Rodgers will gather the Liverpool players in a huddle and introduce them to each other! :)

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

My mate sent me that picture of Ashley Cole the other day and i completely forgot to put it on here! But there's one that you didn't find!

nHN6~dp-360.jpg

:lol:  :lol:

And everyone wondered why Fergie wasn't gutted when he left us, he always knew! ........except Moyes but we'll let that one slide  <_<

My mate sent me that picture of Ashley Cole the other day and i completely forgot to put it on here! But there's one that you didn't find!

nHN6~dp-360.jpg

:lol:  :lol:

And everyone wondered why Fergie wasn't gutted when he left us, he always knew! ........except Moyes but we'll let that one slide  <_<

Haha that's fucking brilliant! 

Spurs have just given Danny Rose a 5 year contract. He's not a popular boy and Spurs fans are going nuts.

I also found out that the player we're signing from Sporting Lisbon was born in England and moved to Portugal when he was 10...interesting....

jeffersonclasswar.jpg