Football (Played with Feet)

Madjonny

Rich, now that Van Gaal is about to start his tenure as Utd manager, does that mean that Rooney will now have free rein to stick his finger in a Dutch dyke?? ;)

:lol: I've no idea but if that's written into his contract then it'd be the best contract in the world!

Liverpool need to spend this money sensibly. Last time they came into such wealth; they blew £35m on Andy 'caravan' Carroll with the Torres funds. I think they could possibly target Wilfried Bony now as well as Dick Origami and Lazar Markovic. Bony would be a good buy as he's proven at this level. 

Bony has more to offer than Carroll, i think Bony's more a £35m (holy fuck is that how much he cost?)  Liverpool ruined Carroll but it's his own fault, they don't play that sort of football

Oxford won their first preseason game against the mighty Farnborough but we conceded a fucking epic goal

What a goal! If you're going to concede one, that's the way you want to do it! 

Everton could ask for a billion.

:lol: ^ this guy

That sponsor is massive, great deal for us especially as we still owe around £400m. Not sure what the kits will be like but as long as we start playing better i don't really mind.

Is the Bootlaces pub still in Tootingham Phil? I used to take my disabled mate down to the Lane as he was a Spurs fan and we used to go there before matches if we got the train from Liverpool Street. Sometimes we'd get off at Seven Sisters and have to trek down the A10 and stop off at the Social Club halfway before taking the long walk past the 500 hairdressers en route :lol: I think my last game was the 1-4 League Cup defeat to Arsehole back in 2010. I also get dragged down to the Emirates with my best mate as he's a retarded gooner so I know Norf Lundun pretty well. I'll have to get down to Spurs sometime this coming season as I quite like the lane. My mate's health has deteriorated a bit so he doesn't go any more but he hasn't missed too much and he's seen it all up there any way. 

I also confess to visiting Stamford Bridge and Foolham :ph34r:

Is the Bootlaces pub still in Tootingham Phil? I used to take my disabled mate down to the Lane as he was a Spurs fan and we used to go there before matches if we got the train from Liverpool Street. Sometimes we'd get off at Seven Sisters and have to trek down the A10 and stop off at the Social Club halfway before taking the long walk past the 500 hairdressers en route :lol: I think my last game was the 1-4 League Cup defeat to Arsehole back in 2010. I also get dragged down to the Emirates with my best mate as he's a retarded gooner so I know Norf Lundun pretty well. I'll have to get down to Spurs sometime this coming season as I quite like the lane. My mate's health has deteriorated a bit so he doesn't go any more but he hasn't missed too much and he's seen it all up there any way. 

I also confess to visiting Stamford Bridge and Foolham :ph34r:

Bootlaces is now, wait for it: a fried chicken shop   :huh:

I used to drink in the British Queen, they used to play "Aint no pleasin you" by Chas n Dave before each game and the whole pub would sing it. Sadly closed a year or so ago too.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Ah you mean the Irish/Nigerian social centre? Watched a few games there without making it to the stadium.

If you're planning to go spurs at some point give me a shout, I go to the Bricklayers now just by Bruce Grove, has a nice big beer garden

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Ah you mean the Irish/Nigerian social centre? Watched a few games there without making it to the stadium.

If you're planning to go spurs at some point give me a shout, I go to the Bricklayers now just by Bruce Grove, has a nice big beer garden

Will do! I've been to the Bricklayers a few times; usually squashed in the corner on the sofa but they had loads of football flags,scarfs and stuff on the walls and ceiling if I remember rightly. I haven't been up there since the riots so I dunno how Tottenham looks now but to be honest; it didn't look too good before 2011 :lol:

I'll try and grab a general sale ticket to one of the matches. I think the QPR game is bronze but will probably go on open sale as everyone is on holiday that time of the year. Got into the Liverpool game back in August 2009 getting a ticket on the day so I'm sure they'll be summat available in the coming months.  Can't make the Shalke 04 friendly cos of the poxy Oxford game that day but I'll see if I can grab something when more tickets go on sale.