What’s wrong with Destiny

TigerBurge

I agree with @Diddums and @crispymorgan about raid, if in on I'll give it a go but if I never finish it like wotm no biggy. Im guessing it's probably not too hard to complete when you learn it but it's not as memorable or as fun as VoG or crota. Then theres the loot, mesa sean hit the nail on the head with it been static rolls it's probably worthless unless your a collected that's if you get anything but tokens!

Oh and crispy is right traveller doesn't need to be so big.

From what I hear Luke Smith is incompetant, mods suck to me there irrelevant something to fill an inventory, without random rolls there are no more weapons I need already. It's fun in a party especially ib but otherwise log on do milestone's pick up free shit that others earned come back next week. 

I agree that the lack of content sucks ass. I feel like it's meant to be like that. They will trickle shit in through dlc and free content. They don't want to blow their load all at once. They want to maximize profits. I'm sure it will end up like D1 with a lot of great stuff. It just pisses me off how they're going about it.

I really liked the raid. I thought it was a lot of fun. I'm not sure why people aren't enjoying it.

My biggest gripe is the token system. I want drops. I want to see weapons pop up. I want different rolls on the weapons too. The rewards don't feel as rewarding this time around.

Via the FG App

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

37b3d3ccab9c91389070a8053c76ce4e.jpg

Burn.

It's a little unfair as it's not comparing apples with apples but still, some of that list should be there now.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Lee I don't think this list is unfair at all. In fact he forgot a few things:

Totally rubbish infusion system. 

This is really struck me yesterday when I collected my call to arms powerful gear and got a 300 sword ( how many 300 swords do I need, no way to use it for anything else, instantly dismantled) and 305 exotic hunter arms which I already have and can't use them to infuse into other characters, instantly dismantled. Added to my growing pile of legendary shards I have absolutely nothing to buy with

Drops below current light level, no incentive to do anything outside milestones, which then regularly drop stuff that is no use.

Why is no one talking about the lack of LMG's

Sure we have SMG's, that are all pieces of shit, but we don't have LMG's anymore..... sure because at this point i want another fucking sniper rifle.

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Why is no one talking about the lack of LMG's

Sure we have SMG's, that are all pieces of shit, but we don't have LMG's anymore..... sure because at this point i want another fucking sniper rifle.

The Thunderlord was my favorite gun by far from D1. I'd love to see them come back. I can't wrap my mind around why they'd remove a whole class of weapon from the game.

Via the FG App

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png