Trevor's Duke O'Death now available

Next car to be bought I reckon. Looks ace and bulletproof too.

Rockstar has made the gnarliest muscle car in GTA Online, the Duke O’ Death, available to all players today. The Duke O’ Death is free to returning players or $665,000 to everyone else. You can grab it by visiting the Warstock Cache and Carry site on your in-game phone.

Previously a GTA 5-only special vehicle, players could only get it if they upgraded from last-gen consoles to the PS4 or Xbox One. It wasn’t available officially in GTA Online as it was too over-powered.

Now added to GTA Online, the Duke O’ Death has been downgraded a little. It’s still bulletproof like the Karuma, and can take one hit from a rocket, but the second will cause it to explode. It still growls like a goddamn beast though.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, Diddums said:

The new fagwagon is fast. Like seriously fast. Make sure you wear your best clothing.

You've got a new one or you've done yours up more? The last time I was on I bought a  monster truck 😄 Good luck Dave

Nope, new one. 6x6. It's a BEAST. I've wanted it for ages but it only unlocks at level 100 so when I saw it on sale with the level requirement removed, I went all in. I also bought the monster truck but forgot about it, didn't see it in my garage yesterday either, will have to see what the deal is. Prolly turn that in to Fagwagon 3.0.

banlol.png

Nope, new one. 6x6. It's a BEAST. I've wanted it for ages but it only unlocks at level 100 so when I saw it on sale with the level requirement removed, I went all in. I also bought the monster truck but forgot about it, didn't see it in my garage yesterday either, will have to see what the deal is. Prolly turn that in to Fagwagon 3.0.

Seriously, the monster truck can't be bigger than 6 wheeled pink fairy fagwagon!?

Ok, a few notes about the monster truck:

It's too big for the garage so you have to call Pegasus to spawn it. It's also not customiseable which sucks. Also, you can buy them with all the flag options and simply spawn whichever one you want. It costs $200 to spawn.

And yes, it crushes cars.

banlol.png

And yes, it crushes cars.

We need to set up monster truck races and get people to steal cars and line them up.

I need to know if it crushes the fagwagons too.