Vault of Glass Upgraded Raid

GazzaGarratt

I think many of us have got that Templar Challenge fight locked down now so when the right week comes we can nail it. Great relic carrying by Crispy with us putting continuous bubbles on each teleport. It was worth being patient for supers and ammo synths resetting. Nice job people.

Forum Signature Test.png

Another great run tonight from the Gatekeeper. Can't believe it was @IPSWICH HIGASHI first ever VoG completion. And on hard. Nice work mate.

Gatekeeper was a bitch to start with. Being a relic holder can be hard as you don't feel like you can protect yourself a lot, especially if a Minotaur hits you once (a very common occurence).

Such a shame Chad couldn't get his recording at the end. Aetheon was going down but we thought we didn't get him by a nats ball as he teleported us and we exploded with 'Guardians Down' everywhere....then up steps @SensaiNemesis FTW with his self-res and fireball to the face! Never heard a Canadian so happy.

Great to help Kirk too. It's been too long dude!

GG FG

Forum Signature Test.png

I wish I had the clip.  I loved the fact that we broke the game.  Lol

*The opinions of Riff Machine do not reflect those of Forever Gaming ;)*

Gatekeeper can be much harder than you realise. It took us a number of trys to get put him the oracles down and finish the section as we kept losing a few too many wipes to make the last point of saving the middle conflux.

A bubble and using a pillar up top in the first portal is significant to help you through it as you need to take minotaurs down so you can focus on gatekeeper in portal 1.

The harpies were a right pain but I think the run helped us all as we are abit rusty. The final run blown him away in to solid rotations. Great to see @Plumbers Crack get a Corrective Measure and @Sennex get a VoC.

Good job guys.

Forum Signature Test.png