Anyone Still Play This?

J4MES OX4D

Seems really quiet in the BF1 forum now and I haven't played the game for about 7 weeks now. Not sure why I departed so soon but I've just been enjoying a variety of other games instead and had no desire to return. Don't even feel like forcing myself to play it either yet I don't think it's a bad game in the slightest. I did have a long break on BF4 though after release and returned when the game was fixed and new maps came out so that could indeed happen again but for now; there's just too much else out there to play. 

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't played for a couple of weeks either to be honest, been really enjoying playing Overwatch again but apart from that haven't gamed much at all.

Definitely been meaning to play it though, think it's a really good game.

Suppose that's the point why we a lot of us haven't played it of late.

Don'tget me wrong, it is a really solid game but it lacks something that most other top games have that make you want to play it again and again - I'm not sure what it is by the way.

Its probably a bit of everything. The guns are really good but not brilliant. Game modes are really fun and cool, but not awesome. I think that's what it is for me I suppose - a well rounded game that's Jack of all trades but Master of fuck all.

That's a bit harsh actually, the story mode is fantastic, it's just something not to talk about much more than that!

Forum Signature Test.png

I can pop on now and again but it hasn't got the long term draw bf4 had, there's just not much to actually do and with the dawning dlc on destiny being a nice upgrade and titanfall 2 being more casual fun there's just no incentive at the moment for me.

On 19/12/2016 at 2:30 PM, techno said:

I can pop on now and again but it hasn't got the long term draw bf4 had, there's just not much to actually do and with the dawning dlc on destiny being a nice upgrade and titanfall 2 being more casual fun there's just no incentive at the moment for me.

Current gaming market saturated by middle to good ranged games. You can't play them all I suppose.

Forum Signature Test.png