Friday The 13th Game Trailer *Explicit Warning*

Ok. So this trailer comes with a warning. It's one of the most explicit trailers I've seen in a long time. The game has been funded through kickstarter and was shown at PAX this weekend.

I just don't know what to think of it to be honest.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, GazzaGarratt said:

I just don't know what to think of it to be honest.

So what to expect, or at least what I predict is this is going to be a Jason Vorhees version of 'Dead by Daylight.' If you haven't watched any streams you should as it's a neat game. Probably Jason versus four survivors so a five player multiplayer where they have to complete objectives to eventually escape the map. Looks to be a little bit more slapstick than how gritty Dead by Daylight is.

header.jpg?t=1471645767

i7 7700k, 16GB RAM, GEFORCE 1080, 240GB SSHD, 2TB SSD

The game when finally released next month will be missing the single player portion of the game which will be released at a later date. Annoying as this game has been delayed numerous times already and still wont be finished on release. Bloody expensive too especially when up against Dead By Daylight which is must cheaper, highly established and offers a far more thrilling, varied and deeper multiplayer experience. 

I didn't really feel interested in the game with Dead by Daylight being out for so long and beginning to really polish the scuffs out. The game looked and ran okay in beta. Honestly my favorite part of the trailer were the old 80s VHS logo intros. 

i7 7700k, 16GB RAM, GEFORCE 1080, 240GB SSHD, 2TB SSD