What is Your Home Office or Gaming Setup?

I thought this would be a neat topic for a change. Go snap a picture of your current gaming or office setup in your home. I am always really motivated to see other's setups. My biggest struggle is cable management while renting a property and cannot hide wires in walls. I have different lengths of networking cables to make it a bit better but the power cords are just awful for me.

6MaOXLB.jpg

Took using AutoStich on my iPhone 6 Plus. Xbox One and PS4 plus charging stations are on that Ikea table. 46' Samsung LED TV. This townhome we are renting has a nice upstairs area that's away from the bedrooms once you come up the stairs. Work computer & monitors along side of my laptop.

i7 7700k, 16GB RAM, GEFORCE 1080, 240GB SSHD, 2TB SSD

Ever since I realized how much better FPS gaming is on a monitor, by dreams of an epic game room sort of fell apart.  You obviously have to sit really close to a monitor, and I can't stand sitting 4 feet away from a wall (meaning the monitor up against the wall).  So instead, I have cables running to a small table that sits in the middle of the room, right in front of my gaming chair.  My other systems are all tied into a nice 42" TV but they never get used.  FPS is on my xbone, and rpg stuff is now all on PC for me which is upstairs in the office (that way I can look like I'm working from home)

All my gaming takes place on a Samsung32D850T 32" 1440p monitor which, quite frankly, is the best thing I've ever bought together with my Astro A50s. One thing PC gaming taught me is that you can have a billionty pound PC, but if you're staring at a shit screen all day it still ruins the experience, same with the A50s. All three points of contact are good for me now, my eyes, my ears, and my hands. This monitor is my baby, with PC use it's 1440p as well, so I can have a few windows open and still see what I'm doing. 

banlol.png

For a headset I'm looking at the SteelSeries Siberia Elite Prism Gaming Headset. The main reason in this headset is it's a 7.1 system that I can use on PC, PS4 and XBO. I was so tempted to get A50s but I don't want a few headsets laying around.

i7 7700k, 16GB RAM, GEFORCE 1080, 240GB SSHD, 2TB SSD

For a headset I'm looking at the SteelSeries Siberia Elite Prism Gaming Headset. The main reason in this headset is it's a 7.1 system that I can use on PC, PS4 and XBO. I was so tempted to get A50s but I don't want a few headsets laying around.

Get the Astros. Yo won't be disappointed at all. Like Didds said,they will work on everything

A50s are wireless correct? A40s i believe were wired.

My only complaints about them are the battery life somewhat sucks on the a50 and if I'm playing for a while they get hot. Other than that they are amazing

3a02403b5afabfcacc266f49d2a6c7bf.jpg

f6970ff9b064a15bda70b13ba8a6dfbe.jpg

b490fdccaa5fd77231f439c66dbbd620.jpg

Here's my little gaming corner. Its a work in progress and I'm with you Rob that the wires are a killer. The doors shut on the front so you can't see the consoles - something my wife wanted but annoys me. I'll be eventually getting 2 32" tvs next to each other so i can have a retro console going at the same time as the ps4/xbone.

EDIT: I'll also have a larger tv above on the wall with sky connected to it so i can watch skysports news at the same time [emoji106]

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

For me, I tend to use Zip ties to bundle groups, and then get them all going towards a trunk line.

That effort lasts about 30 minutes before I say fuck it, and then shove a piece of furniture in front of it to hide it all 

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

For me, I tend to use Zip ties to bundle groups, and then get them all going towards a trunk line.

That effort lasts about 30 minutes before I say fuck it, and then shove a piece of furniture in front of it to hide it all

[Like]

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

How do I post pics here from my phone?  Do I need to use tinypic or something and then attach the URL or is there an easier way to do this?

I just use the FG App.

Via the FG App

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE