Need weapon parts

TigerBurge

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a thought Dave, but rather than waste strange coins on heavy synth, if you go to Variks you can exchange ether seeds and 250 glimmer (i think) for heavy? But I'm sure you bucket loads of coins, so then it doesn't matter [emoji38]

Have you done the house of wolves storyline and the level 28 PoE? When it came out you had to do it in order so it woukd unlock.

I'm pretty sure I did not do house wolves on my Titan. I'll need to check on my warlock because I did everything on that one.

Thanks for the info

You do from xur

Didn't even realize you could still buy them from Xur. Why would you though? Better off buying three of coins or buying Exotics to dismantle into exotic shards. Or buying legacy engrams to unlock their Y2 versions.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

Didn't even realize you could still buy them from Xur. Why would you though? Better off buying three of coins or buying Exotics to dismantle into exotic shards. Or buying legacy engrams to unlock their Y2 versions.

I didn't realize Xur sold things other than 3 of Coins.

Yes sirs, they were the only thing worth buying for a long time when it was 1 strange coin for 5 heavy synths. Now its 1 SC for 3 heavy synths.

Glimmer seems to be easily made this time round...or may be its because there is fuck all to buy

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Yes sirs, they were the only thing worth buying for a long time when it was 1 strange coin for 5 heavy synths. Now its 1 SC for 3 heavy synths.

Glimmer seems to be easily made this time round...or may be its because there is fuck all to buy

I run out of glimmer every saturday, and then struggle to farm up more by the next saturday.

Damn Armsday orders, I burn through 37,500 glimmer every Saturday.

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

I ordered 1 gun last week.

I typically order every gun, on every character. It adds up quick, but I look at it as a way to buy Marks and Parts.

Ran PoE with Jsin and Viper last night.

Not a single flippin Weapon part for any of us.

Run Level 20 strikes IMO

'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

They are Year 2 greens, so it would be 1-2 per

Totally not worth it

I made 25 off of those story missions and the level 20 strikes

I started levelling my huntard and am raking them in. If you intend to do another character, simply do that and they'll roll in passively whilst you enjoy yourself rather than grind for them and get fucked off like me.

banlol.png

From what I gather, some people have weapon parts coming out their ears and some live hand to mouth. Bungie has been trying to figure out how to balance that. That said, I don't see what the problem is with some people having excess parts they can exchange for a negligible amount of faction rep.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

They needed to add another grind into the game to keep people playing. This is it

Pretty sure their intention was to have us buy parts all along, they wanted to score points with the community though by breaking it, and then "listening" to everyone's thoughts and complaints and "fixing it"

They needed to add another grind into the game to keep people playing. This is it

Pretty sure their intention was to have us buy parts all along, they wanted to score points with the community though by breaking it, and then "listening" to everyone's thoughts and complaints and "fixing it"

This all the way. They seem to be sneaky fucks. I just wonder what will happen to the player base right now with no upcoming DLC announced and other games like Blops 3,Fallout and Battlefront all being released.

I still love Destiny. Gary just pointed out that all we are doing is chasing light but for what? To chase more light. I think a break will be good for me. That said if y'all are raiding or need help with anything I'm there.

Yea I agree with the Break. 

I logged in to run some nightfalls tonight and was happy to not see anyone on. I didn't feel bad about not being there to help folks

I think so, especially when the free DLC drops

This.  

I plan on primarily playing Call of Duty for a while, but I'll definitely be interested in Destiny again when something new comes out that I haven't seen 20x already.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png